Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron James Rookie Topps #221 RP

Hello all.

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between a real Lebron James Topps #221 Rookie card from a reprint? I have looked at several real and RP of these cards on Ebay and to me they look the same. Am I stupid for missing the obvious difference?

Thank you in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nope you aren't stupid and yes it is incredibly difficult to tell the difference between these Topps cards that are real and the fake counterfeits that people are trying to peddle on eBay as reprints unless you have the cards in hand. A reprint will actually say it is a reprint on the card so these aren't reprints. When people call these reprints or just RP they are just trying to pass off counterfeits as something legit. These aren't and I really wish eBay would ban these things but they make so much money from them they don't care about integrity.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/