Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Shout out to Mikec5000 Great kind board member!

I wanted to give a shout out to Mike Cusano ( mikec5000) for his kindness. I contacted Mike about his 2021 Heritage break to see if we could work a deal to finish off my base set. After contacting Mike, the very next day my employer announced that after being in business for 160 years we will merge with a lot bigger firm. Those of us that work in support, may all lose our jobs. So I told Mike with this hanging over my head, I didn't want to pursue finishing the set as I want to hang on to all my resources until we find out what happens.

Mike asked for my address and today a package arrived from him sending me a ton of 2021 Heritage cards to work towards finishing my set.

People like Mike are what makes this board great!

Thanks Mike, you are a super board member!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

That was very very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

very kind of him