Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Anyone seen the Montreal Canadiens?

My latest HockeyBuzz blog as the Canadiens did quite the disappearing act this afternoon: https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Kari...ens/266/111043

On a scale of 1 to Houle trades Roy, how frustrated are you Habs fans?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Honestly, I haven't followed much the team in the past few weeks. Usually, I watch more closely during the playoffs, but with a Stanley Cup final in July, I'll be enjoying my summer outside.

I hope they'll come back to a season starting in October and playoffs starting in April next year.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Honestly, I haven't followed much the team in the past few weeks. Usually, I watch more closely during the playoffs, but with a Stanley Cup final in July, I'll be enjoying my summer outside.

I hope they'll come back to a season starting in October and playoffs starting in April next year.

Tbh i’m watching now more than ever, pretty much everything is shut down in my town and i haven’t been to the office in over 400 days, got a lot of time on my hands and as bad as they are playing, they are helping me get through this bloody pandemic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They still have a team that can make noise in the playoffs. They currently have a scoring drought so why is Caufield in Laval. He just dominated College hockey with players in their early 20s and even the Senators are playing their two college players and they have looked pretty good. Finally, Drouin has run out of chances with too big a salary for little return.
    Last edited by piper1; 04-18-2021 at 08:16 PM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Phebs888: I'm glad that it helps you go throught this!

piper1: the playoffs are a brand new season, anything can happen. They have some young talent, some experienced and heavy veterans. Always a pleasure to see them have some success.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's amazing that after the first ten games, when they were 7-1-2, they have managed to muster up only 12 wins in the 30 games since. If it weren't for the hot start, and the Vancouver Canucks, this team would be as bad as they were last year. Is there still hope? Amazingly, somehow, yes. Calgary's just bad enough. The Canucks were in trouble long before COVID decimated them. But I'm not overly enthusiastic about running into a Leafs team in round one with the way they've been playing this season.

Wins vs. Vancouver: 6
    Wins vs the other five teams: 13

Not good.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

It's amazing that after the first ten games, when they were 7-1-2, they have managed to muster up only 12 wins in the 30 games since. If it weren't for the hot start, and the Vancouver Canucks, this team would be as bad as they were last year. Is there still hope? Amazingly, somehow, yes. Calgary's just bad enough. The Canucks were in trouble long before COVID decimated them. But I'm not overly enthusiastic about running into a Leafs team in round one with the way they've been playing this season.

Wins vs. Vancouver: 6
    Wins vs the other five teams: 13

Not good.

I'd rather face the Leafs than Winnipeg. I don't want to see Hellebuyk.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yup, still hope. Habs have 14 games left. Assume they play similar hockey down the stretch, and go 5-7-2. That's good for 12 more point, and would give them 59 on the year.

Calgary has 12 games left, and would need 18 points to hit 59. Think the Flames have an 8-2-2 run in them? I don't
    Vancouver has 18 games left, and would need 22 points to hit 59. 10-6-2 would do it. Think they can do it? I don't.

Habs are firmly in 4th place, unless there's a complete collapse..... it's also just as unlikely (probably more so) that they'll catch one of Toronto, Winnipeg, or Edmonton.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yup, still hope. Habs have 14 games left. Assume they play similar hockey down the stretch, and go 5-7-2. That's good for 12 more point, and would give them 59 on the year.

Calgary has 12 games left, and would need 18 points to hit 59. Think the Flames have an 8-2-2 run in them? I don't
    Vancouver has 18 games left, and would need 22 points to hit 59. 10-6-2 would do it. Think they can do it? I don't.

Habs are firmly in 4th place, unless there's a complete collapse..... it's also just as unlikely (probably more so) that they'll catch one of Toronto, Winnipeg, or Edmonton.

The wacky thing is that they're good against the Oilers too. I know you don't want to hear that. LOL That 7-point gap will be tested over the remaining 4 games they face off.

Habs are 4-1 against Edmonton. In those four wins, they were dominant in three of them. They have this crazy formula that seems to work only against Connor McDavid & Leon Draisaitl.
    Expanding on my bit above....against VAN & EDM the Habs 10-1-3. Against the rest of the North they are 9-13-6.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depending on how serious a concussion Price has they may be going nowhere. Hacks like Chiasson shouldn't be in the league.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast