Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2006 fleer tom brady auto?

I bought card about 10 years ago like it is. does this auto look good? what would it be worth if its good?what do you think it would grade if I had it graded?

Last edited by mudfishnc; 04-20-2021 at 01:36 PM. Reason: bad photos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

It’s got someone’s COA (certificate of authenticity) on the back with that holographic sticker but I can’t tell who’s it is.

Yes grading almost usually always brings a higher price tag if it’s the right grader (coughing PSA cough and some others). AND if it grades high. It’s a risk you have to decide.

If your in a hurry, just list it at a price you will be happy with and see what happens. Wait as long as your willing to wait and see if you get a nibble. If nothing happens ask slightly less until you have a taker or pull it and keep it.

If you don’t mind waiting a looooong time once PSA starts accepting cards again send it to them. For a high grade, if you can look at the card and find absolutely nothing wrong with it, maybe you get your 10. Brady is a different story where his cards and autos still hold a good value at lesser grades.

As I am typing I forgot your questions. The COA on back should be enough for some people to prove its real. Others it won’t be. (There are a lot of “home made” COA’s out there and anyone can make up a COA.) Some “reputable” COA’s out there are
    PSA/DNA, JSA, Beckett and I’d say most of the card manufacturers like Panini and Leaf who has gotten big in the Jersey and helmet mini helmet auto business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as what the card would grade. I briefly looked at it and I see some sort of black or blue lines on the left side boarder on both the front at back. Maybe a print defect? Maybe a mark, dirt and slip of the pen when Tom signed it? Either way, that alone knocks the card down to an 8.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

There really is no point in getting the card graded. I don't even think they can grade IP/TTM autographs of people because the autograph will work against the grade since it was never originally on the card. You can get it authenticated though. That will significantly help you will the value of you card.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

2006 fleer tom brady auto?

Just so happens PSA has a quarterly special going on right now until June 30th. Apparently they are not that concerned with catching up on the backlog

But a Brady might not qualify for the max value. Could be worth a shot just expect to pay more once they finish doing what they do.

Last edited by FireRob; 04-20-2021 at 11:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There really is no point in getting the card graded. I don't even think they can grade IP/TTM autographs of people because the autograph will work against the grade since it was never originally on the card. You can get it authenticated though. That will significantly help you will the value of you card.

They grade IP auto cards all the time (at least I know PSA does and also sure Beckett as well).

It’s actually become a big deal, to get a vintage RC signed. I don’t agree with it but they do it. To me a card that has been autographed is now a damaged card and should be listed with a qualifier (MK). But I see cards where the card was graded a 10 and the auto is graded as well which is a whole other subject I don’t agree with all the way. Maybe not grade an auto high if it runs off the card but what else is there to really grade about an auto that makes one a 10 and another a 9?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three examples of how PSA will grade a card that has been autographed.
    1. Card graded and auto graded and authenticated
    2. Card graded and auto authenticated
    3. Card authenticated & auto graded and authenticated

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Good examples Rob!

The COA on that Brady is practically worthless. If it doesn't come from an industry accepted/trusted source it won't really bring any extra value than one that has no COA. Here's a similar thread for Brady IP autos - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...y-IP-Autograph