Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

no wonder it took 10 years to track one down... nobody would have imagined 21 of 25 cards were still together in one batch.

Truly must have been a surreal moment when you saw them available.

very nice indeed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry for the hijack of the thread momentarily @creasecollector but @oogabooga99 - you finished the Dubie Nameplate!?!?! i can't remember if you told me or not, but congrats.

@scottkoz20 Thanks!! I was able to successfully find and obtain all the pieces!! The last letter "B" was haunting me for a while haha. Thanks again for the help as well!~

@creasecollector I also apologize as I am abetting in the hijacking of your thread :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm still blown away by how cool this is. As a player collector, it's almost a dream scenario getting to own the bulk of a print run of a low #'d card. I've posted my 7 of 10 Gorges UD High Gloss from 07-08 a couple times, and that's neat, but that's only 70%. You've got 84% in one shot! Haha

It was an amazing acheivement if I don't say myself! Can confirm: Was very cool

Wow is all I can say. Can’t imagine what it would be like to see that pop up. Not just one, but 21 of a white whale you have been on the hunt for. Woulda did the same; clean house and add to the collection. Now this card can still drive you a little crazy as you search for the other 4 ;).

Haha, I don't expect to own the other 4 - I'm honestly just happy enough to own 1 copy!

sorry for the hijack of the thread momentarily @creasecollector but @oogabooga99 - you finished the Dubie Nameplate!?!?! i can't remember if you told me or not, but congrats.

No worries at all, his nameplate is awesome!

no wonder it took 10 years to track one down... nobody would have imagined 21 of 25 cards were still together in one batch.

Truly must have been a surreal moment when you saw them available.

very nice indeed.

Yeah, it was weird to see them together after all these years. Defintely explains why I haven't seen a copy all this time, but it also signals something must have happened way back when this cards were supposed to be packed out but were not for some reason. The mystery behind the cards makes it that much cooler.

@scottkoz20 Thanks!! I was able to successfully find and obtain all the pieces!! The last letter "B" was haunting me for a while haha. Thanks again for the help as well!~

@creasecollector I also apologize as I am abetting in the hijacking of your thread :)

Don't apologize, this is a hockey card thread after all. No problem! :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks great so far. Keep it going
    Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Looks great so far. Keep it going

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Nice haul, congrats!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Nice haul, congrats!

Thanks a bunch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12