Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Tradelist

Please Note - yankeesnycrd will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@yankeesnycrd - Good Morning. THANKS for the quick reply, interest, and info. Who is DL Hall ? Also, what are the "values" of the ones you mentioned ? If you mention any others that you think might interest me, please let me know their values. In regard to the three "cut" auto's "values", here they are: I already mentioned that the Radcliffe/Johnson has an "orange sticker" of $200. So, it would be at least that, maybe a little higher. The Edd Roush "value' is in the $110-4125 range. AND the Ferrell "value" is in the $65-$80 range. Have a good day, Rodney

I meant like if you knew the BV so I could get a better idea of what to offer. DL Hall is an Orioles prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Morning, I like the Robert auto bv 80.00, Vlady Jr Blk Border/50 bv 50.00 and the Strawberry auto/10 lmk a bv on the card, I have some Judge cards I would move in a trade, PM me, Thanks

BV on the Strawberry is N/A but I’d say about $100 there’s a auto only version/35 that’s $60

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

Could use these

Could you do those three for the burnes blue auto, pache green 1st, and the woodruff blue 1st?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Morning, so 50.00, 80.00 and 100.00=230.00, I'll send you a list of the Judge cards and any other cards that might interest you, OK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Could you do those three for the burnes blue auto, pache green 1st, and the woodruff blue 1st?

Sorry only have the Burnes left, could do the Judge ASG and Trout for the Burnes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry only have the Burnes left, could do the Judge ASG and Trout for the Burnes

What about the burnes, the tatis best refractor, and the golds of meadows and tucker for the 3 you wanted?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for the quick reply. I've left you the "values" of the three "cut" auto cards you indicated an interest in. PLMK the "values" of the cards you have that may interest me. Hope we can work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I set the 2 Jeter GU aside for you. These are the ones I am interested in, LMk what we can work out with any combination with the 2 Jeter cards. lmk your thoughts, or else I can find something that would be equal for the $40 trade value. My priority would be #3 +$5 hidden cash for the 2 Jeter GU. thx Jim
    I would do #1 and #2 + $7 hidden cash
    I would do #1 and #3 + $20 hidden cash
    I would do #3 + $5 hidden cash
    I would do all three + $35 hidden cash

1.Buehler 18 DK #/299 GU/auto $30
    2.18 Topps Chrome Update Bieber $25
    3.18 Topps Heritage Soto #502 $50

sorry was on the mobile app and didn’t see it, can use these:

Jeter:
    07 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Star Materials #DJ $20
    08 Sweet Spot #SS-DJ Grey jersey $20

Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about the burnes, the tatis best refractor, and the golds of meadows and tucker for the 3 you wanted?

Could you fo this trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Sorry the burnes is gone have the others left

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast