Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Warning for anyone sending baseballs TTM

I got this back in the mail today. It came back to me because I put my address in the sender and recipients spots on my TTM envelopes.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

To be clear, this was on your return SASE or was this the envelope you sent to the person?
    Owner of 244 unique Baseball HOFer Autographs

Collecting signed sets: 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 Topps Heritage Minors

SCF Rewards
    Country

My return envelope. The envelope I mailed out to the person was mailed from the USPS, so it had the barcode. The only reason it came back to me was because I put my address in both spots. The USPS was actually "returning it to sender"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Was it to Paul Molitor, by chance? It seems his local post office has been real sticklers about these sorts of things whereas others are still more lax on it.

If it's due to the same address, maybe use a friend or relative's address on the corner return address spot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My return envelope. The envelope I mailed out to the person was mailed from the USPS, so it had the barcode. The only reason it came back to me was because I put my address in both spots. The USPS was actually "returning it to sender"

But I guess it doesn't really matter in the end if it's the SASE

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was to Doug Jones. It probably doesn't matter on the SASE if you do what I do, but they may become a little more vigilant with it. There are a few things I haven't received back in the last year that I was surprised about, and I wonder if this is why.