Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

the start of my Joey Kocur collection...

Hello, just another Detroit Red Wings fan here. I have decided to collect Joey Kocur pack certified autographs and memorabilia trading cards. There is a lot to love about hockey and the Detroit Red Wings, but a great fight is near the top of the list for me and Kocur’s were the best... In my humble opinion. I am glad that I already had this card in my collection and it represents the start of my Joey Kocur collection.

-Robert

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

you're making me miss Panini...... those cards looked great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a great card to start.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nice card!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Monday evening wait list...

I am sitting here watching EDM blowup WPG and I decided during the break to check my incoming Kocur cards as of tonight and here they are...

- 97-98 Pinnacle Be A Player Autographs #153
    - 02-03 Fleer Throwbacks Scraps #4 / red swatch
    - 02-03 Fleer Throwbacks Scraps #4 / white swatch
    - 06-07 Parkhurst Autographs #49
    - 11-12 ITG Enforcers Autographs #AJK
    - 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C04 / J. Miller white + Joey Kocur white
    - 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C04 / J. Miler gray/white + Joey Kurcur red/white
    - 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C08 / Joey Kocur white + D. Manson black/red
    - 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C08 / Joey Kocur white/red + D. Manson black/red
    - 12-13 ITG Motown Madness Teammates #TM10 / K. Draper white + Joey Kocur red
    - 15-16 ITG Final Vault 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C04 / J. Miller gray/white + Joey Kocur white (1of1)

I picked up two raw Kocur RC’s, as well.

I am looking forward to adding these cards to the collection and seeing it grow. However, I do not know if I am going to pick up any more Final Vault cards. I have some of the Donruss ReCollection cards in my Alan Trammell collection, but Donruss added #’ed on card autographs. However, ITG’s Final Vault literally looks as if the only addition is a V1of1 imprint stamp. It just seems cheap and lazy to me, but I will admit that this will be my first Final Vault card. I have not opened sealed hockey product since the days of the Russian 5 and my collection currently consists of PSA graded pre-Young Guns RC’s, Young Guns, The Cup singles, and die cuts.

ugghhh... as I finished this post EDM just lost their 5-0 shutout. Oh well, not a fan of either team, but that would have been fun to watch.

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

you're making me miss Panini...... those cards looked great!

Thats a great card to start.

Thank you, when I was looking for a Kocur autograph to add to my collection years ago it was the best looking card on the market at the time.

-Robert
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 04-26-2021 at 10:44 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I am sitting here watching EDM blowup WPG and I decided during the break to check my incoming Kocur cards as of tonight and here they are...

- 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C04 / J. Miler gray/white + Joey Kurcur red/white
    - 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C08 / Joey Kocur white/red + D. Manson black/red
    - 15-16 ITG Final Vault 11-12 ITG Enforcers Combatants #C04 / J. Miller gray/white + Joey Kocur white (1of1)

I picked up two raw Kocur RC’s, as well.

I am looking forward to adding these cards to the collection and seeing it grow. However, I do not know if I am going to pick up any more Final Vault cards. I have some of the Donruss ReCollection cards in my Alan Trammell collection, but Donruss added #’ed on card autographs. However, ITG’s Final Vault literally looks as if the only addition is a V1of1 imprint stamp. It just seems cheap and lazy to me, but I will admit that this will be my first Final Vault card. I have not opened sealed hockey product since the days of the Russian 5 and my collection currently consists of PSA graded pre-Young Guns RC’s, Young Guns, The Cup singles, and die cuts.

ugghhh... as I finished this post EDM just lost their 5-0 shutout. Oh well, not a fan of either team, but that would have been fun to watch.

-Robert

McDavid is a treat to watch most nights, and that game was no different.

Your list of pickups: Fleer Throwbacks is a set I think most people forgot about, but it was a great one. The 06-07 Parkurst was one of UD's best of that decade IMO... and I loved ITG Enforcers.

Vault, I'll just say "to each his own". There's some nice stuff in there, but I get why many people don't bother.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice card! I really enjoyed Donruss when Panini brought the brand back. Some awesome designs!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

arrived 04/28/2021

I was able to remove one of the cards from my incoming list and add it to my collection yesterday.

76F7A87E-CBE3-4D2F-8249-A0F7C66669C3.jpeg

-Robert

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I really like the Fleer Throwbacks jsy. I opened one box of that product back in the days, it was very fun! :)