Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

COMC now charging .50 per additional auction win

Just a heads up to everyone who buys from COMC on eBay...they're now charging .50 per item on top of what used to be their $4.99 flat rate. Got an extra $30 shipping charge tacked on to my order today that I wasn't expecting. It's only listed in the payment tab so it's easy to miss if you've gotten used to the flat rate they've offered for so long. Happy Friday!

Many thanks,
    Shawn
    Last edited by allonblack; 04-23-2021 at 05:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

are you paying for eBay auction items with your COMC credit, then shipping from the COMC platform?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

are you paying for eBay auction items with your COMC credit, then shipping from the COMC platform?

Nope, just regular eBay auction wins. They used to offer a flat rate but now it's .50 for each additional auction win...must have JUST changed their policy because I paid for a pile of eBay wins 3 weeks ago and the price was still the flat rate. I get it, it's just kind of a bummer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

i just checked on 3 items i won
    extra charge came to almost $4.50 USD
    makes a difference