Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BJ Ryan/2007 Topps Triple Threads buying thread!

Hey all, I am a B.J. Ryan supercollector as my main collection focus!For the longest time, I have posted just my B.J. Ryan needs list and then just worked on my own for other things I was collecting.

That changes now, I ask you all to check out my directory to my various docs and help me fill other sets and collections I am working on to complement the Ryan Supercollection! Really focusing on the 2007 Topps Triple threads allstar set, 2006 Topps Chrome Red Refractors and things in my other needs google doc! My BJ Ryan needs are mostly super rare cards most #'d to under 10 so please sell me them if you have them I am always buying!

The first link here is a directory to my various needs lists, please check them out! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...R0zyt2ZxE/edit

My main collection goal is still for the supercollection to be 100% complete. Many cards on the Supercollection list are super rare and may only pop up in time but please take a read through it as quite a few are semi rare that normally won’t be listed online due to the lack of value to the everyday card buyer or is jsut in someones show case. I’m always buying so if you ever seen any at a show or think you might have one hidden away in a box please take a look at my list which I update whenever I acquire new items. http://goo.gl/iAXKi3 This link is a direct link to my B.J. Ryan needs list!

I have had lots of success over time finding B.J. Ryan cards and I hope to continue that success with both my supercollecting and my other collection goals! Thanks all!
    Last edited by Salsi; 04-25-2021 at 07:18 PM.