Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Error cards, 2016 absolute fb

So I went into my local card shop and they had some 2016 Absolute football hobby boxes and I picked one up. When I opened the packs about half the cards in every pack were error cards. By that I mean it would have someone's name and team on the front but then a picture of someone totally different that didn't match the name. The back was the back that matched the person in the picture not the name. Is something like these worth anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably worth something to the person who collects the players but I'm going to guess people will only want the player pictured and not the name stamped on the card. Like an Aaron Rodgers collector isn't really going to want that card even those his name is on it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Late to the party

I buy error cards of my PC guy but only if they are cheap. For example I might be willing to pay $3 for a printing or cut error where the normal card would sell for $1. To me it’s just a messed up card that shouldn’t be worth more that a correct card would be.

I like the oddity of it and knowing most would have cast it aside and it’s just something different to add to the collection. I have several junk wax print error, over cut, under cut etc cards in my PC. Some that they got the wrong front or back or maybe no back at all. Maybe the top half is two different cards. This is a miss cut card. But again, I’m not paying way over for them. I just pass those right by. Personal input. Not saying you can’t find someone willing to pay lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk