Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hockey & Hockey (All Sports?) Card Podcasts

We all need some good items to help us pass the time these days. What are some podcasts or livestreams related to the game and/or hobby that you listen to?
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Dale Weise is currently hosting a live show on YouTube every Wednesday called Habs Tonight. It's a lot of fun - interactive with fans, some great perspectives. He had Josh Gorges on this week and it was a great show. I missed it live because I was watching another amazing Habs performance. LOL

We also have @creasecollector and @HammerHawks doing their Center Ice Podcast.

What else is good?
    Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 21 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the shout! Much appreciated.

I've heard Spittin' Chiclets is good! I've heard a little of their stuff so far (how could you not?) and it's entertaining.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...s/id1112425552

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I watch a few youtubers that make hockey videos, probably the most notable is The Hockey Guy, but there are others like RTH..

There aren't many shows dedicated to purely hockey card collecting most of the youtubers out there that consistently make videos pretty much cover all sports... Tho I do enjoy "baseball card investor collector and dealer" on youtube. He pretty much covers eBay with his "high roller" and "average roller" videos - and the "high roller" videos are essentially a recap on eBay's highest card sales for the week and the "average rollers" videos are the same but he covers the best bargains of the week... And again - it's generally all 4 sports but he does cover the hobby as a whole. That, and he shares interesting stories from his adventures as a dealer that buys significant collections for a living..

I was actually thinking about starting a youtube channel dedicated to nothing but hockey and hockey cards, but primarily hockey cards, and I probably still will but I'm in the process of doing a full remodel of my house so when that's finished I'll have my new card room/office/studio to make it happen...