Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Mighty Ducks: Game Changers

I’ve been watching these episodes and they bring back a ton of memories. Anyone else watching? My kids and I plan to go back and watch the original movies over the weekend.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

As a 90's kid, I loved the original Mighty Ducks movies. This series has brought back a ton of memories. I'll be watching all 10!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

My wife loves it because its basically combining gilmour girls and the ducks. Shes in heavan
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I love the show. Been watching them when I can and personally I like knowing each week there a new episode coming out to expand on the characters and the whole story. Hope, they keep it up for a little while and I love the love hate relationship with the ducks. Going to be fun to see how the team comes along for sure.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

We watched the original movie last night. It was great to see the old Ducks in the new series!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

I've been watching; it's cute. I want to know what pee wee league allows checking in the US, though? Not to be a buzz kill, but seriously, a little fact checking would show that they took checking out of pee wee in USA Hockey a loooooong time ago. Of course, I'm assuming this is a USA Hockey-sanctioned league that they play in.

Second question, if Bombay was such a hot-shot lawyer that he drove around in limo way back in the day, then played some minor league hockey, and coached college hockey, why is he so dirt poor now? I know that rinks are expensive to run, but seriously?

OK, enough trash talking it. I really enjoyed last episode with the original ducks coming in. The part with Aberman and the limo was pretty funny, if predictable. Funny how Banksy is pretty much following in Bombay's footsteps with the lawyer thing. However, the ending kind of ticked me off a little bit; if they were Morrow's friends, they would at least hear him out, not treat him like a leper for a single video; huge nod to where the kids from the original movie heard Bombay sarcastically call them losers to the Hawks coach.

Speaking of the Hawks, I find it quite amusing that they've basically turned in to the laughing stock of the league after winning all the championships. I'm assuming they are still in the affluent area of the city, unless area lines were completely redrawn, and they basically switched areas with where the Ducks were.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@LecavalierFan

Love the comments! There definitely some unrealistic parts of the original film too. Along with the sequels!

Still really enjoying the new episodes as they come. Well worth the price of Disney +.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

@LecavalierFan

Love the comments! There definitely some unrealistic parts of the original film too. Along with the sequels!

Still really enjoying the new episodes as they come. Well worth the price of Disney +.

Oh don't even get me started on the three movies LOL.

I'm not sure if by itself would be worth the price, but it, along with other shows like Big Shots, Mandalorian, Secrets of Sulphur Springs, and access to the slew of movies makes it worth the price hands down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Reviving this old thread. Anyone watching this season? I miss Bombay. Not liking the plot as much so far compared to last season’s.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Reviving this old thread. Anyone watching this season? I miss Bombay. Not liking the plot as much so far compared to last season’s.

Didn't know there was a season 2. I gotta check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast