Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely awesome story. That's what the hobby is all about glad it worked out for you. If you don't mind me asking what 04-05 ygs did you get?

Thanks, yea 04-05 was obviously the lockout season so the Young Guns weren't that great. I mean obviously there were a lot of retired Hall of Famers to pick up the slack but I got these, obviously the best is probably Ron Francis, but hey I'll take them - I mean they're better than a no-name player who's entire career lasted less than a handful of games, lol.

- Ron Francis
    - Scott Stevens
    - Hobey Baker (Builder)
    - Garry Thorne (broadcaster)
    - Dick Irvin Jr. (broadcaster)

I suppose as far as what UD had to offer that year - it's not too bad. The Gary Thorne is pretty cool since he's a legend himself so..

The non-Hawks stuff I'll probably end up trading and of course the Hawks stuff will go into the PC. Don't get me wrong, I mean I really like Howe, Trottier and McDonald, but I collect their vintage stuff, and Chara is certainly a HOF'er but that card belongs in a Chara or Sen/Bruins PC... I will probably add the Francis YG to the PC tho because I do have a pretty large Francis collection.. He was certainly one of the best throughout his long career..

Oh yea I also got a sealed 13-14 Score/Panini Hawks team set which is kinda cool - obviously they won the Cup and the set has a Saad rookie I believe - obviously it's not worth much of anything but still pretty cool..

So yea, I'm happy with what I got considering what I had to give up for it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont collect hockey but enjoyed this read. Thx for sharing story and pics.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Very cool pieces. Thanks for sharing.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That was a fun read, thanks.

Funny how things can work out. You each get to unload a bunch of stuff you don't want, and instead of taking a bit of cash.... get nice a lot of things you do want (granted, sounds to me like the hockey lot was much nicer).

SCF Rewards
    Country

such a great story to this trade... some incredible stuff.

That Espo puck is very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

#67 is M. Frolik.
    Blackhawks wantlist,Hockey/Baseball traders @ Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12