Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome picks up as always.

DON

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

17-Nov-2021

Yesterday, I went to Opening Night of the Windy City Bulls G League game against the Motor City Cruise. It is their fifth year anniversary, so some tix, merch, and food were $5, and for once, parking was free. I was able to find a free ticket online, the $5 merch was a foam finger or an odd t-shirt that said rising stars with no Bulls logo, and finally, there was one concession stand open with a massive line. Anyway, I was able to get two cards signed pre-game by 2020 2nd round pick Saben Lee, then tried for the Windy City Bulls, but got no one. At halftime, I got one card signed by former Duke star Cassius Stanley, and after the game ended, I got three cards signed by 2016 2nd round pick Cheick Diallo.

Photo of the Motor City Cruise autos:

-arfmax

Total IP Autos in 2021: 287
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

21-Nov-2021 (Part 1 of 2)

Yesterday morning, I went to the November Chicago Sports Spectacular show in Rosemont, IL. The previous show, they had a number of guests on a Monday who were all $10 an autograph, but a couple cancelled, and they rebooked them for this show. Since I had already purchased two autograph tickets for $10 each at the last show, I returned to get two cards signed by former Denver Broncos star Karl Mecklenburg.

Photo of Mecklenburg autos:

-arfmax

Total IP Autos in 2021: 289

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

22-Nov-2021 (Part 2 of 2)

In the afternoon, I went to the third home game of the Windy City Bulls season against the Grand Rapids Gold. Prior to the game, I was able to get 6 cards signed by former Phoenix Suns 2017 2nd round draft pick Davon Reed. After the game, I was able to get 9 cards signed by former Michigan star Nik Stauskas, and 2 cards signed by former Duke one and done player Trevon Duval. The main reason I was there, however, was former NBA Champion Jason Terry, who is the Gold head coach, and former Indiana Pacers star Lance Stephenson. Before the game, Stephenson finished warmups, put headphones on, and completely ignored me and 2 other people calling his name from 3 feet away. Those must have been some amazing headphones. Before the game, Jason Terry came out, and said he would sign after the game. However, a minute later, he changed his mind, came over, and signed 3 cards for me. Finally, after the game, Lance Stephenson came over and actually signed 5 cards for me, which was a surprise. So, I knocked out everything I brought, and was very pleased.

Photo of the Stauskas/Reed/Duval autos:

Photo of the Terry/Stephenson autos:

-arfmax

Total IP Autos in 2021: 314

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pretty good deal on K.M. for $10.

DON

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty good deal on K.M. for $10.

DON

Agreed. I don't usually pay for autos at shows, but $10 each was too good to pass up

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456