Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

April PC mail - Horton/OV/Johnson and 2 PSA

As always comments and thoughts are greatly appreciate and if you have something you think I may be interested in, please reach out. On with the showUp first, a couple PSA cards of 2 players I thought were fantastic when I was growing up.up next is a Matt Johnson card, anyone who was collecting during this times know that these show stamped cards out of 10 just don't show up very often so when I had the chance, I thought I better grab it. This is the all star game version 7/10Up next was a 2 card mail day from Frank, it's always great dealing with him and was very happy to add the following 2 cards: Ovechkin canvas from this year's series 2 and the other Ovechkin is the 19-20 artifacts aurum bounty program redemption. Finally, I received 3 Nathan Horton cards from Leaf ITG Used this month: Up first is the /4 version, I received the 3/4 and 4/4 this month:.and the final card I received this month was the out of /5 version, this one is numbered 4/5Thanks for all the looks, hope everyone enjoys their sunday and keep posting those show and tells
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some great cards; Those Jumbo patches are awesome!