Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Smaller Than Normal Giacomin Mailday.....but 2 MONSTER PSA Vintage Cards Landed.

OK, let's just get on with the cards right?

Was really happy to find a PSA copy of this. Had it already, but wanted a PSA graded copy. I bought thought slab pages for binders and as it stood I was going to be a little "skinny" on enough to fill 2 albums. Currently have too much for one album, but not enough to fill 2 so trying to pick up some oddball PSA cards. This goes with the 72/73 Sargent's Promotion Stamp PSA card I recently picked up. Also really like the Deckle cards.

Hadn't picked this card up yet as I was waiting for a PSA copy. Glad to check it off the list. Really trying to knock out the PSA vintage portion of the PC. It's been something I've dreaded because his PSA graded RC and 66/67 Topps do not come cheap anymore. Pricing has risen like crazy and I figured sooner or later I had to bite the bullet on those 2.

SO.......I did.

Anything from this set is tough because it's Orr's RC set so I paid dearly for this one. Missed out on a BIN about a month ago because in my infinite wisdom I felt the price was too high. My infinite wisdom cost me a lot more to win this one but it does not show up nearly as often as the graded RC I was dreading paying for. Bit the bullet, did the deed, it's done, and checked off the checklist. Luckily for me, the 66 PSA 8 showed up pretty much concurrently with his PSA 8 RCs.

Timing couldn't be worse in terms of cost.

Very sharp copy of his RC. Just a very clean card minus some centering issues. I missed a PSA 7 for 175 BIN before the recent boom drove prices through the roof and I certainly regret that. I'd made the decision when I saw the 66 and the RC in PSA 8s show up that I WAS getting both. Not exactly excited about the pricing as I took a bath, a luke warm, maybe slightly chilly bath, but they're in my PC now and the 2 biggest vintage cards are knocked off the lists.

Hope you enjoyed the show!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great additions!~ Those PSA's are beautiful!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those PSA cards are incredible... particularly the 1965

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome Vintage goalie Quad !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good for you, nice to knock some big ones off your PC want list. Tough to pay the extra nowadays, but if you want it/need it, you have to bite the bullet as you said. Knowing you finally have them takes some of the sting out, but just think of all his other cards you got for below market price. Combine them all, average it out, and these couple cards worked out pretty well I bet!
    Beautiful cards as well.