Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

WTT Sheets of Stamps for Cards - 1946 Smithsonian and Iowa Centennial

I have 6 sheets of these, 3 of the Smithsonian and 3 commemorating Iowa’s statehood. They’re all unused 3 cent stamps. I believe each sheet is 50 stamps. I’m looking for cards in trade. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I still have 4-5 sheets of these stamps left. That’s $6-7.50 just in postage value alone! I think somewhere around $10-15 in trade value is reasonable. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Anyone interested? Make me an offer. One game used card probably takes this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I still have these. Let me know if you’re interested!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Would you be interested in any of the foreign money on this thread - FOREIGN MONEY - bills & coins (sportscardforum.com) - for them ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw you were on SCF earlier today. Are you going to reply to my previous post here? Any interest ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never mind about my posts. You've been on several times here at SCF, since I posted on this thread, with no reply. Therefore, I assume you're not interested. I hope someone else is interested and gets them. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@OriolesFan

Sorry Rodney! It appears I’m not getting notifications when there’s a reply like I usually do so I just read this now. can take a look at your post tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@OriolesFan

I checked my kids’ binder of foreign money but they have lots of the same countries already.

I do like your Liberty nickel and Indian head Pennies if there’s a trade we can work out for those though! Let me know. I have a collected Lincoln as a kid but never had older.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ethunder - THANKS for your reply and interest. I'd rather sell my U. S. coins than trade for 3 cents stamps. If you're interested in buying any of them, just make a reasonable offer. If you decide on some of the foreign money for the stamps plmk. Have a good night, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast