Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Franklin Mint in Baseball Card Business

Guys, I haven't been active here for many years, but I have still been collecting. I wasn't sure where to post this but has anyone seen that Franklin Mint is selling baseball cards. They are selling, GET THIS, an "unsearched" box of 1991 Topps Baseball for $169!!! A sucker is born everyday but I just feel like either a) all my junk wax may not be kindling or b) my junk wax might funed my retirement!

https://franklinmint.com/products/19...BoCN6kQAvD_BwE

How could anybody be so insane to pay that when a simple check of eBay would show you $40 max. I bought probably legit 50 boxes of 91' Topps back in the day at Costco for $12.99 and then plenty more from my local shop for $5-8 bucks a box.

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has the Franklin Mint EVER sold anything of value that was worth it. They have basically been ripping off people for decades now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

True indeed but I am thinking someone woke up on Saturday morning and thought WOW UNSEARCHED over 30 years old, these are amazing!!! Interesting that eBay has no junk wax boxes at 58 to 10 bucks anymore which were not worth the shipping back in the day. Maybe I shoudl approach the Franklin Mint and offer them my 100,000 88-92 PRISTINE fresh out of the pack cards for $1 per card? They can get $3!