Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Lightning Buffalo Bills
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/BFLO_Shmuffalo See ebay.com/u/letgobuffalo29's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Mail Day: #'d 2 Rookie Tandem Shields McDavid/Draisaitl

Well, I pulled this in a 17-18 Ultimate ePack about 7 days ago, and was stunned.. even better, to make me smile, pulled it on my dad's would be 60th birthday. We saw McDavid a ton in Erie, but we were lifelong Sabres fans (I have apprehensions now). Also to my surprise, COMC shipped in top loader/sleeve, and enclosed Beckett like top loader sleeves.

The strange thing is the production is from 2018, but its a Rookie Tandem Shield; After reviewing the Shields, other than the obvious differences, Draisaitl's is rather bulkier... I called and emailed Upper Deck, on how this "rookie" card came past their debut seasons, and the Production Manager confirmed the Shields were from McDavid and Draisaitl's rookie photoshoot, explaining the patch variation, but at least. verifying theyre not manufactured and worn by Mcdavid and Draisaitl for the rookie shoot.

I am more likely than not PCing this, but does anyone have an comparables in terms of value? I can't find the physical of the first production anywhere. Further, being such a low numbered card, and being in great condition, is it even worth grading?

Thanks everyone for any help, Im a little new here, and probably one of my most special pulls, especially considering the day. (Also, sorry if this is the wrong subform, the others seemed directly related to selling.)

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

WOW, awesome card. Who knows on value. Depends on who sees it is available.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Dude, so awesome.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/BFLO_Shmuffalo See ebay.com/u/letgobuffalo29's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Edit. Well I have no clue how to delete this
    Last edited by Shmuffalo; 05-15-2021 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Wrong response

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW, awesome card. Who knows on value. Depends on who sees it is available.

Thanks buddy! Easily my best pull so far.
    Last edited by Shmuffalo; 05-15-2021 at 03:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All I can say is beautiful card! That card would warrant a lot of interest from collectors with some deep pockets ha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Holy smokes that is sick!