SCF Rewards
    Country

Packers to Sign QB Blake Bortles

https://www.outkick.com/packers-to-s...o-1-year-deal/
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Former Rams and Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles is reportedly headed to Green Bay.

The Packers are giving Bortles a one-year deal, per ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Interesting move but I don't care for Bortles! I don't think Rodgers will stay in Green Bay!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Michael Gallup, CeeDee Lamb and Pollard!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Hidden Content (Needs updating)

Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls
    See jplcom's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Per the article:

During his time with the Rams, Bortles played in an offense that is similar to the one the Packers run. He also previously played for current Packers offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett when he was with the Jaguars.

Heading into training camp, Packers only have Rodgers and Love on the roster. They need some training camp arms and bringing in a guy who is familiar with a system will help them run practice more efficiently. Rodgers isn't going anywhere this year. Just like the Russell Wilson chatter to Chicago, it's all clickbait and rumor mongering to fill an empty offseason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Pittsburgh Steelers

Per the article:

Heading into training camp, Packers only have Rodgers and Love on the roster. They need some training camp arms and bringing in a guy who is familiar with a system will help them run practice more efficiently. Rodgers isn't going anywhere this year. Just like the Russell Wilson chatter to Chicago, it's all clickbait and rumor mongering to fill an empty offseason.

I agree with jplcom
    I wish Rodgers would get traded (For I am a Vikings Fan.) But I doubt he will get traded. I agree it's all clickbait.
    I am a fan of Nick Bosa. I collect Nick Bosa the most out of all my PCs.
    PCs: Justin Herbert, Justin Jefferson, Cam Newton, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Irv Smith Jr, Alexander Mattison, Tyler Johnson, and Josh Jacobs.
    Team: Minnesota Vikings
    Tradelist: Hidden Content !