Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - BSEBALLCOMMISH75 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Ft 1994 bowman singles please read the entire post

Greetings:
    I have a 700ct box of 1994 Bowman singles if you have a wantlist of them I ask you to please PM me for better results. Also I don't know who's all in the box I put my duplicates in the box back in 1994 when I was putting the set together. So don't ask me for all the Jeters cause I don't know how many I have & I like to give everyone a chance to send me a list of what they want. Now I want in return is at least 5 or more cards off my list you can find the link to my site within my signature shown below. Also once I start pulling there's no turning back & say uh....I don't have anything in return I don't want to pull stuff & not get anything worthwhile in return. Now if you want them all that's fine just you better have something that I might need not you located only 5 commons that total about $1 from my list & expect a deal I'm sorry but I like to find something that has been on my site to complete. Don't be afraid to go through boxes at shows,shops,your own duplicates of something that I have on my list check ebay for singles that I might be wanting increase your feedback on there & here. If anything people know me that I search alot of places for others for their needs I just ask for something as well & constantly check my site I have things added or deleted on a daily basis also check w/Me when I might have done an update last as well sometimes I deleted something that you might had for me & now it's gone don't be afraid of my lists. I'm not just looking for cards I have a list of CDs that I like to complete there's books as well tell me there's no used bookstores near you or possibly go to your local store,shop & see if there's something that I might need. I recall back when I started on SCF a guy sent me a couple blaster boxes in exchange for a 1999 Nolan Ryan Topps reprint set of 27 cards cause he wanted them but couldn't find any singles so he saw I had a huge amount of a product of a set & he sent me those blasters from that set with a note saying I hope you can get a few from your lists & would you believe that I did get at least 10 cards off it so please lmk what you want & I'll check to see if I have any of them. Sorry for the long post to read but as a lifetime collector I am collecting for fun & finishing my needs not trying to make any $$$$ but if needed & you want to send me $$$$$ I won't complain unless you send me a check that bounces or something like that. I look forward to hearing from you soon & thanks for reading.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    TTT