Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading Time

Please Note - Darth Braun will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading Time

Been a while since I've had an active trade thread. All cards I have available are in my Dropbox folders, and the link to that is in my sig. Looking for the following:

Aaron Judge (autos, relics, #ed, ask about base/inserts)
    Non-baseball A&G autos
    Vlad Guerrero Jr
    Tradebait (let me check buckets/lists)

Let me know what you like. Thanks!
    Cards FT: Hidden Content

I collect Aaron Judge
    BV hasn't been relevant since 2008. Unless we've used BV previously, I prefer to look at sales for value

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@Darth Braun- Please check me for the Al Oliver Auto:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-April-Edition
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one were you interested in? Archives Signature /28 or Archives Snapshot?

Either way, I'm interested in these:
    19 Bowman Sterling Prospects Autographs Keibert Ruiz (Dodgers)
    19 Bowman's Best Best of '19 Autographs Refractors Josh Jung (Rangers)
    17 Topps Gallery Judge BGS 9.5

Let me know if we can work out a deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which one were you interested in? Archives Signature /28 or Archives Snapshot?

Either way, I'm interested in these:
    19 Bowman Sterling Prospects Autographs Keibert Ruiz (Dodgers)
    19 Bowman's Best Best of '19 Autographs Refractors Josh Jung (Rangers)
    17 Topps Gallery Judge BGS 9.5

Let me know if we can work out a deal!

@Darth Braun- I didn't realize there were two. I might be interested in both. Is the Snapshot serial numbered? I probably won't trade the Judge for non-graded, but the Ruiz and Jung are available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Darth Braun- I didn't realize there were two. I might be interested in both. Is the Snapshot serial numbered? I probably won't trade the Judge for non-graded, but the Ruiz and Jung are available.

Snapshot is not numbered. Only the Sig. Series is, and I think it's 6/28. Both are available. If interested, I'd do both for the Jung

SCF Rewards
    Country

Snapshot is not numbered. Only the Sig. Series is, and I think it's 6/28. Both are available. If interested, I'd do both for the Jung

@Darth Braun- I will let you know later tonight. Thanks for the offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@Darth Braun -

Check out my BB tradelist and let me know if anything interests you. Thanks!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Darth Braun- The Jung books $40.00. The non-serial numbered Oliver books $6.00. I can't find a listing for the card #'ed out of 28, but there is a different 2020 Archives Al Oliver Auto that only books $12.00. I can also use the Topps Verlander RC if you want to propose something else.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (46)
    Country
    See blatham10's Items on eBay

Hello. Check me for the Buck Showalter auto. Also I'd take a shot at that Tatis Topps chrome rookie BGS. What value do you have on that?
    My trading page is under construction. Only Baseball and Football autos loaded so far. Relics and Basketball to come.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie stars, autos and relics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello. Check me for the Buck Showalter auto. Also I'd take a shot at that Tatis Topps chrome rookie BGS. What value do you have on that?

Youve got a few things I’m interested in like the Jim Rice auto and the Pettitte auto. I paid $200 for the Tatis so I have that as it’s value right now. I try to pay attention to the market on him in case it changes

@Darth Braun- The Jung books $40.00. The non-serial numbered Oliver books $6.00. I can't find a listing for the card #'ed out of 28, but there is a different 2020 Archives Al Oliver Auto that only books $12.00. I can also use the Topps Verlander RC if you want to propose something else.

Would definitely throw the Verlander in for a potential deal. Don’t know if that does anything towards the Jung. What about the value on the Ruiz?

@Darth Braun -

Check out my BB tradelist and let me know if anything interests you. Thanks!

Scobes

can check the list in a bit. I did a quick look and saw some things. Was there something in my Dropbox that interested you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast