Happy MVP Monday everybody! This week we feature another amazing team player.
Meet Patrick Mancuso, a member of our Customer Service and Sales team!
To those in the Western New York area, Patrick may be a familiar face as he is the first person to greet you with a smile at our headquarters. Patrick has been with the company for over a half a year and has already become a perfect fit within the Dave & Adam’s family.
From finding a solution to a problem or putting together a product to submitting grading orders with CSG, Patrick is driven to do his best by helping others.
“A particular contribution to the team that I have been the most proud of is being able to work with CSG (Certified Sports Guaranty) to help customers get their cards graded. Customers send in a minimum of ten cards to be graded, and once they arrive I review the contents and safely ship them to CSG for grading. Once they are finished going through the grading process, we notify the client and ship the cards back to them. It’s a great feeling to help our customers potentially gain a larger value in their collection. It could change their life if they have the right card!”
Before joining the Dave & Adam’s family,
Patrick worked for his family’s restaurant as a bartender. The experience helped him understand what customer service truly meant. He was able to utilize his solid work ethic and ability to think on his feet effectively making sure that the customers were always taken care of.
Patrick was lucky enough to be told about the job opening from his brother-in-law, Russell, who also works for Dave & Adam’s. The transition from the food service industry to the trading card industry has been very easy, but each day provides a new learning experience.
What is one thing you have learned so far about the card industry?
“Since October, I have learned a great deal thanks to my amazing colleagues. The one thing that stands out in particular is the versatility of the industry. It is constantly evolving and finding ways to entice customers both new and old.”
We are happy to have Patrick as part of the team and know that he will continue to grow and reach new heights just like our industry.
Thank you for joining us for another MVP Monday, and thank you Patrick for being a key part of the Dave & Adam’s family.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to stay up to date on everything Dave & Adam’s!
The post #MVPMonday: Patrick Mancuso appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...