Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Eric Staal TTM Mailday!

I had seen a couple people on FB posting Staal results lately so I was optimistic that it would be just a matter of time. After his fantastic debut with the Habs, where he scored the OT GWG, I put together a small package to mail out. Yesterday it came back!

Now, it's fair to say that since that game, things haven't been awesome for Staal with the Habs, but hey, the dude is a legit future HHOF'er and he had that great moment in his brief Habs tenure, right? Let's see if he's got any more of that vintage Staal playoffs magic!
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

This is my 10th Habs TTM success this season!
    Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 21 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Very nice! It would have been awesome to see him with the Habs a few years earlier. I'm thinking he's HHOF material!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice return!

Curious, are you getting 8x10s printed yourself? I'm thinking you must be, as that's an awfully quick turnaround for a shop somewhere to have had 8x10s of him with MTL.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice return!

Curious, are you getting 8x10s printed yourself? I'm thinking you must be, as that's an awfully quick turnaround for a shop somewhere to have had 8x10s of him with MTL.

@30ranfordfan Yes I have access to an industrial copier/printer. I had a Byron TTM go out within 48 hours of that SH GWG being scored in Game 1. Now I just hope it arrives before the series ends LOL

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@30ranfordfan Yes I have access to an industrial copier/printer. I had a Byron TTM go out within 48 hours of that SH GWG being scored in Game 1. Now I just hope it arrives before the series ends LOL

That's pretty awesome. My TTM stuff is still limited to cards (I have no real desire for anything larger, unless it's going to go on a wall). I've finally taken to making them myself, and I'm figuring out the photoshop stuff (I'm not nearly as good as some of the better custom card people out there, and I'm still paying someone else to do cut signatures for me). I've been using Walmart to print them, on greeting card stock.... 4 card panels that I cut myself after I receive them. Turn around time is still about a month though (from when I submit an order, until I get them in the mail).

Instant printing would be nice.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great pieces. Always thought he was a solid guy!