Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Took some time while in Asheville Tom graph arrival today. Did pretty well and knocked out 2 more for the set. Now at 35/200.

Tyler Brown 3/3
    Jake Guenther 1/1
    Justin Foscue 4/4

Total IP Graphs for 2021: 69

Last edited by Atlantaman; 07-26-2021 at 07:02 AM.
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed Charlotte pre game and did pretty well.

Chris Johnson 6/6
    Wes Helms 2/3
    Jake Burger 2/3
    Jake Lamb 1/1
    Matt Reynolds 1/4
    Blake Rutherford 2/2 — now at 36/200 for the set

total IP graphs for 2021 : 83

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick hit on Durham pst game.

Shane Baz 2/2 — now 37/200 for the set
    Vidal Brujan 2/2
    Josh Lowe 2/2

total IP graphs for 2021: 89

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice haul! question i have taken time off from graphing for a few years (had a good buddy of mine who did a lot of graphing with me die of cancer hit me real hard tried to do a bit in 2018 and 2019 but nothing like i use to in years prior) then i had the itch to get back into like i use to in 2020 and then covid hit then i was all amped up that they were going to have spring training 2021 but then come to find out they were going to have a lot of restrictions including no autographs from players and players could not interact with fans these rules trickled down to the Minors (which i graph the most) my question is with all the rules HOW did you manage to get those autographs are Players and coaches not Adhering to the rules my league is the Florida State league but its about almost over so any info you give will help me decided if i prepare to graph next year or not. Again Nice haul especially in the Covid Era when players are not suppose to be interacting with fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good Morning, most the Covid restrictions around Gwinnett were stopped being enforced around May. Every area is different and some teams are stricter than others. For awhile it was business as usual but as some cases have gone up some might be getting more strict.

Hope this helps!

nice haul! question i have taken time off from graphing for a few years (had a good buddy of mine who did a lot of graphing with me die of cancer hit me real hard tried to do a bit in 2018 and 2019 but nothing like i use to in years prior) then i had the itch to get back into like i use to in 2020 and then covid hit then i was all amped up that they were going to have spring training 2021 but then come to find out they were going to have a lot of restrictions including no autographs from players and players could not interact with fans these rules trickled down to the Minors (which i graph the most) my question is with all the rules HOW did you manage to get those autographs are Players and coaches not Adhering to the rules my league is the Florida State league but its about almost over so any info you give will help me decided if i prepare to graph next year or not. Again Nice haul especially in the Covid Era when players are not suppose to be interacting with fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much! yes helps a bunch! i had figured that was the case each stadium being different like you said some are less strict then others with enforcing the covid protocols. its probably to late to start graphing this season (Florida state league i think there is a week or 2 left and then playoffs) but will prepare for next spring and summer (at least for baseball) i use to graph the fall instructional league but last i heard they had stop that about 2 years ago. another question i know you said Gwinnett had stop enforcing covid restrictions in may but how were the players were they still adhering to the no contact with fans or where they willing to sign. thanks again for the info and how its going in your neck of the woods.
    Good Morning, most the Covid restrictions around Gwinnett were stopped being enforced around May. Every area is different and some teams are stricter than others. For awhile it was business as usual but as some cases have gone up some might be getting more strict.

Hope this helps!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tried Memphis and Gwinnett post game a couple nights and chose the wrong 2 nights to go. With was brutal on Memphis side.

Scott Hurst 2/2
    William Contrearas 2/3
    Yolmer Sanchez 1/1
    Tanner Roark 1/1

Total IP graphs in 2021: 95

Last edited by Atlantaman; 09-07-2021 at 07:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went and checked out the Nashville card show and couldn’t pass up on some autograph guests. Real happy with how everything turned out. Everyone was super nice.

Total IP graphs for 2021: 99

Last edited by Atlantaman; 10-03-2021 at 04:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flair didn't helicopter for you did he? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Flair didn't helicopter for you did he? lol

No but he did say Wooooo about 1,000 times lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast