Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comc problem

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Comc problem

Hello!

I´m done several deals (buying) in recent years with Comc, and I have always got the cards I paid for. I know there´s a lot of problems because of Covid, but have you any thoughts what I should to do next? I bought Gilmour cards in November 2020 and asked to send them out 12/1/2020. On April 9 I contacted them by email ([email protected]). Few days later I noticed that my shipment status had changed (Ship date 4/14/2021). The summer is coming and I haven´t received my cards. I wrote to them about a week ago again, and again, I didn´t get any response. So they never answered me at all.

What I should do next?

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been one of COMC's biggest defenders but they have truly become an awful company over the past 6 months (it's been bad before, but now it's REALLY bad). I asked for expedited shipping, they shipped 3 weeks late and also lied about the shipping date (marked it as shipped on a certain date, but wasn't shipped until 10 days after that date as shown by tracking)

I really wish I could help or give some positive words, but it has become a disaster. They keep on taking on more cards and more work because they only care about money. All the collectors who have earned them all this money don't even get a response. While I do think your cards will eventually arrive, I think it will be a while and that you should take your business elsewhere as soon as possible. Look at their ebay feedback, it's insane that they are still allowed to do business.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recieved notice they shipped a card to me 10 weeks ago... obviously they're lying.

I'm surprised Upper Deck allows them to be involved wirh ePack.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have heard that COMC has hired a bunch of new staff in the pack-out and shipping roles.

I too am frustrated…. Time to ship, fees… No loyalty rebates for ship-outs….

I sometimes feel like COMC is just another form of digital sports card trading like ePack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

50 cards…. SMH.IMG_4280.png

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Thanks for the answers. I have been in "these circles" for so long, so just like you said, I guess they never sent anything to me. I find it unusually outrageous that they don´t reply to emails.
    Sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I requested a shipment dec 24th. Got notice it shipped may 4th, nothing yet. The site lists it as not shipped also. Emailed them......no response
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

I have had luck with them going through Facebook and messaging them through there (got a response within 24 hrs.). I have something I ordered in Feb. with Express shipping for $47. I asked them for a refund at the very least and they sent me an email that they were refunding my shipping, which they did. Unfortunately they said they were no updates on when I would receive the 145 card order. At least I am not paying shipping. Such a mess, not sure how they are still selling anything. Maybe it is time to go the PSA route and shut down until they are caught up?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is sad…. There are some great COMC staffers

Jeffrey and Martin are All Stars in my book.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have been a huge fan of COMC, and their business, since I joined in 2013

I'm guessing you'll get your cards eventually. Since the Pandemic started, their shipping has been brutal. Part of the problem is was WA has allowed them to do (as far as people working at the warehouse). Part of it is the sportscard boom of the last year, and the the volume they're doing has grown too fast for the size of their staff. Part of it is they've hired a lot of new employees, ones that are taking a little time to get up to speed.

I can excuse slow ship times, but I can't excuse poor customer service. While I'm assuming they're getting bombarded with emails these days (I see this problem posted over and over again on FB) they should not be making anyone wait more than 24 hours to get a reply to an email - even if the reply doesn't offer a lot of details.

I'm still hopeful they'll get it figured out sometime this year, and get things back to normal - but they need to do it soon. These delays are causing a lot of damage to their business, seeing more and more people say "I won't buy from COMC again".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast