Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

May PC mail - OV and Horton

As always, comments and thoughts are appreciated and if you have anything you think I may be interested in, feel free to send me a PM. Alright, let's get onto my May additions:Up first is a couple stickers from topps. This is number 29 regular and gold version, the regular version is listed as being out of /465Up next is a card I got from a facebook deal, this is the 2019-20 Artifacts Material Gold #145 Alexander Ovechkin /125Next is my first addition this month from the 20-21 collecting year. I always find it hard to find these parallels as it's a retail release. 2020-21 Parkhurst Gold #279 Alex OvechkinUp next is an addition from Black Diamond, if you have not had the chance to see one of these cards in person, I highly reccomend it as upper deck did a great job with these cards. 2020-21 Black Diamond Diamonation #DAO Alex Ovechkin /99My next addition is from the bonus pack of exquisite out of the same black diamond product. This card also looks super nice in person and has a fantastic sparkly appearance to it.2020-21 Exquisite Collection Exquisite Performers #ECPAO Alex Ovechkin /199Up next is the lone Nathan Horton pick up that I received this month. This is a set that doesn't grade very well so I was happy to grab a BGS 9.5 Gem Mint RC2003-04 Upper Deck Black Diamond Nathan Horton Rookie Cardand finally the last card I received this month is for my PSA collection that I've slowly been adding to. The heart and soul of the Buffalo Bills defense during the early 90's super bowl era.1986 Topps Bruce Smith PSA 8 Rookie CardThanks for stopping by and viewing my pickups for this month.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

My favorite is the Horton BD. This set was fun back in the days! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content