Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Alex Rodriguez to move the Timberwolves to Seattle?

https://www.outkick.com/arod-doesnt-...move-the-team/

Alex Rodriguez already wants to move the Timberwolves to Seattle, and he doesn’t even own the team yet. According to the fine print of the recently-signed deal, the $1.5 billion sale doesn’t requiring the team to stay in Minnesota.

Now we have a lawsuit:

Meyer Orbach, the second largest shareholder of the Timberwolves, filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court alleging that majority owner, Glen Taylor and future owner Alex Rodriguez were violating the franchise’s partnership agreement.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I hope it happens, Seattle needs a team bad, been way to long for that city to go without a team.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope it happens, Seattle needs a team bad, been way to long for that city to go without a team.

Bake

I hope this happens too.. I think it will help the value of payton and kemp cards lol

Also minn is so desolate. Not a basketball market. they suck in so many ways

Go supersonics !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I hope Seattle gets a team but not at the expense of the Timberwolves

Minnesota has been bad for the majority of when it came into the league. Things have looked bleak at the top of the organization for years. Since McHale, they have had 7 different GMs and 7 different Head Coaches in the last 13 years. No organization can go through that and have a chance of winning. Am sure the 2009 NBA Draft is still haunting them. Picking Rubio and Flynn back to back at 5 and 6 while Curry goes 7 to Warriors and DeRozan goes 9 to Raptors. I want to see them eventually turn it around and Sonics back as well. Winning really does cure it all......ask the smallest NBA market team in the Spurs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I hope Seattle gets a team but not at the expense of the Timberwolves

Minnesota has been bad for the majority of when it came into the league. Things have looked bleak at the top of the organization for years. Since McHale, they have had 7 different GMs and 7 different Head Coaches in the last 13 years. No organization can go through that and have a chance of winning. Am sure the 2009 NBA Draft is still haunting them. Picking Rubio and Flynn back to back at 5 and 6 while Curry goes 7 to Warriors and DeRozan goes 9 to Raptors. I want to see them eventually turn it around and Sonics back as well. Winning really does cure it all......ask the smallest NBA market team in the Spurs.

The only time Minnesota was exciting was with Kevin Garnett. The team's best players always win more when they leave...ask KG, Kevin Love, Jimmy Butler.

I say this with sadness as I was born in MN and have always wanted the basketball team to have more success than it has.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The only time Minnesota was exciting was with Kevin Garnett. The team's best players always win more when they leave...ask KG, Kevin Love, Jimmy Butler.

You actually just made my point about no stability at the top. Garnett is the only franchise player on the team that has stayed for the long haul. The Timberwolves have barely had any type of All-Star/franchise player stay longer than 5 years with the franchise let alone have a franchise player. Throw in horrible trades and drafts routinely you won't ever get stability. They missed on top 10 1st round picks routinely, traded away 1st round picks for garbage players, etc.

Garnett played for 10 years with the T-Wolves than Love at 5 years. They had a few players like Szczerbiak and Mitchell that stuck around but very average role players. They have a very young team now in a strong Western Conference. No 1st Round pick this year and are stuck unless they trade away future picks and a young player. (which they have done to much)

Pains me to see they could have drafted Curry when they drafted two point guards right before him. They drafted Ray Allen #5 and than traded him and a 1st Rounder for the #4 pick Marbury. T-Wolves are like a car wreck and I can't look away

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glen Taylors partners had a clause in their contract that keeps any new owners from moving the team out of Minnesota. Now that Glen is gone, maybe the Timberwolves can get better management.