Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

Trading 1981 - present, GU, Auto, base, inserts

Hello all,
    I haven't posted a trading thread on here in awhile and summer is almost upon us. Being a teacher, that means I have a lot of time on my hands, so let's make some trades.

I am a set builder and player collector - David Wright, Dwight Gooden, Willie McCovey. As you can see, I try to pick one player from each era to collect, my favorite team is the Mets and my dad's is the Giants. I have over 1,000 different Gooden cards, so I'm mostly looking for parallels and rare inserts of him, I also have most base for McCovey, however my David Wright collection has a lot of holes, especially from 2010 - now.

Links to my want list and trade list are in my sig. One note on the trade list, for those of us old folks who are not too familiar with google docs, I've separated out the GU/Auto from the parallels from the base/inserts. To access them just click on the tabs at the bottom of the page. You can sort the pages by player, year , team, etc. Just click on data, then sort range, then pick which column you want to sort by.

My trade list is by no means exhaustive, I have a lot of commons and semi-stars not listed, so I'm happy to look at want lists and trade lists. If I have something you want, but you don't have anything from my wantlist, send me a list of Mets and maybe we can still make a deal.

No trade is too small.

Happy hunting.

Thanks,
    Carey (he/him)
    Check out my wantlist at Hidden Content
    and my tradelist at Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@cloner- Carey- Please let me know if I have anything for the Torre GU. Please bear in mind that the Sweet Spot McCovey is the 07 not the 05. I forgot to update so it won't be corrected until my next tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...eekend-Edition
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

I'd trade it for the 98 Donruss Killebrew Auto

@cloner- Carey- Please let me know if I have anything for the Torre GU. Please bear in mind that the Sweet Spot McCovey is the 07 not the 05. I forgot to update so it won't be corrected until my next tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...eekend-Edition

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FrankHo69495323

Hello are you working on any 2021 set. Lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

I've finished 2021 Topps Series 1, but other than that I haven't been able to get any other 2021 cards unless I want to buy a hobby box. All of my local Walmarts and Targets are always sold out.
    Hello are you working on any 2021 set. Lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I'd trade it for the 98 Donruss Killebrew Auto

@cloner- Carey- That's a fair offer, but I prefer the Killebrew Auto to the Torre GU.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils
    See jdthakid36's Items on eBay

Hello all,
    I haven't posted a trading thread on here in awhile and summer is almost upon us. Being a teacher, that means I have a lot of time on my hands, so let's make some trades.

I am a set builder and player collector - David Wright, Dwight Gooden, Willie McCovey. As you can see, I try to pick one player from each era to collect, my favorite team is the Mets and my dad's is the Giants. I have over 1,000 different Gooden cards, so I'm mostly looking for parallels and rare inserts of him, I also have most base for McCovey, however my David Wright collection has a lot of holes, especially from 2010 - now.

Links to my want list and trade list are in my sig. One note on the trade list, for those of us old folks who are not too familiar with google docs, I've separated out the GU/Auto from the parallels from the base/inserts. To access them just click on the tabs at the bottom of the page. You can sort the pages by player, year , team, etc. Just click on data, then sort range, then pick which column you want to sort by.

My trade list is by no means exhaustive, I have a lot of commons and semi-stars not listed, so I'm happy to look at want lists and trade lists. If I have something you want, but you don't have anything from my wantlist, send me a list of Mets and maybe we can still make a deal.

No trade is too small.

Happy hunting.

Thanks,
    Carey (he/him)

I can use this card,
    Betts, Mookie 2018 Donruss Press Proof 27 Red Sox Parallel, #'d/5,
    Are you looking for anything else
    ** Colby collects **
    Mookie Betts, Ronald Acuna Jr. RC’s, Bo Bichette RC’s, various Braves Prospects

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

I can use this card,
    Betts, Mookie 2018 Donruss Press Proof 27 Red Sox Parallel, #'d/5,
    Are you looking for anything else

I'd be happy to look at a trade list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    UCLA Bruins Los Angeles Lakers Anaheim Angels

this card is not on your want list, so I guess you have it
    my best trade bait of Dwight Gooden
    2013 Topps ROY-DG Gooden - Rookie of the Year Trophy medallion
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. for a bubble mailer. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast