Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WTTF Trae Young

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTTF Trae Young

Looking for Trae Young RC's, Numbered, and Prizm/Optic/Select Parallels. Have a ton of stuff to trade (FB/BKB/BB). Unfortunately I can't keep up with my inventory and flickr, so please post what you have who who you're looking for and I will get you a list/pics.

Thanks guys!

Bobby
    Always looking for :
    Trout Refractors and #'d inserts
    Vintage Baseball Stars (Pre-1965)
    Allen & Ginter Stained Glass
    My Set Needs : Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know if you are interested in these:

Looking for Trae Young RC's, Numbered, and Prizm/Optic/Select Parallels. Have a ton of stuff to trade (FB/BKB/BB). Unfortunately I can't keep up with my inventory and flickr, so please post what you have who who you're looking for and I will get you a list/pics.

Thanks guys!

Bobby

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

I have a Threads, Status and Donruss rookie, a couple #d cards, a silver mosaic and just a ton of other Traes would consider Trading. I collect Tatum and Im looking for prizm Red White+Blues from this year for my set and a few Select Football to finish the set as well. LMK what you got- Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know if you are interested in these:

Interest in both. Who/what interests you? I can get you a list of what I have of your interests.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Threads, Status and Donruss rookie, a couple #d cards, a silver mosaic and just a ton of other Traes would consider Trading. I collect Tatum and Im looking for prizm Red White+Blues from this year for my set and a few Select Football to finish the set as well. LMK what you got- Rick

Also have a 2017-18 Optic Shock Prizm RC PSA 10

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

I could use both Optics(may have the pink0 and the panini in the center and would be interested in the Shock. Who or what else do you collect? Dont think i have enough Tre stuff for the shock

Also have a 2017-18 Optic Shock Prizm RC PSA 10

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like Luka Doncic, Ja Morant, Barry Sanders, any QB1 rookie, Kyle Lewis, Ohtani, Tatis, Acuna, Soto. I prefer rookies and can add more cards or PayPal for the rights trade.

Interest in both. Who/what interests you? I can get you a list of what I have of your interests.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like Luka Doncic, Ja Morant, Barry Sanders, any QB1 rookie, Kyle Lewis, Ohtani, Tatis, Acuna, Soto. I prefer rookies and can add more cards or PayPal for the rights trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use both Optics(may have the pink0 and the panini in the center and would be interested in the Shock. Who or what else do you collect? Dont think i have enough Tre stuff for the shock

What Trae's would you be willing to trade for the 3 Tatum you need?