Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Anybody Have Any 2009 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Jumbo Patch Cards For Trade

Anybody Have Any 2009 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Jumbo Patch Cards For Trade? Really only looking to trade for these right now but I could maybe buy if the price is right (I do NOT have Paypal).
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Have a Neikro in my flickr, but only looking for autos. PLMK if interested and I'll see what I can use from your list (trading some your way of course)
    John
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have a Neikro in my flickr, but only looking for autos. PLMK if interested and I'll see what I can use from your list (trading some your way of course)
    John

Only HOF autos for it? And does it have a crease in the silver foil in the upper lefthand corner of the card? We could probably work a deal on something if not this card so I poked around and found stuff I was interested in the flicker. I had varying interest in these cards (just a random order and NOT what I want most):

Ozzie / Aparacio faded auto (depending on value for it)
    Jim Bunning auto
    Bert Blyleven auto #D 31/something
    Mike Mussina auto
    Paul Konerko auto
    Yaz Artifacts jersey
    Bench patch
    Gary Carter patch
    Frank Thomas patch

So we can probably can get something done if you have any of those cards left

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Only HOF autos for it? And does it have a crease in the silver foil in the upper lefthand corner of the card? We could probably work a deal on something if not this card so I poked around and found stuff I was interested in the flicker. I had varying interest in these cards (just a random order and NOT what I want most):

Ozzie / Aparacio faded auto (depending on value for it)
    Jim Bunning auto
    Bert Blyleven auto #D 31/something
    Mike Mussina auto
    Paul Konerko auto
    Yaz Artifacts jersey
    Bench patch
    Gary Carter patch
    Frank Thomas patch

So we can probably can get something done if you have any of those cards left

VERY small defect top left of patch window. I'll see what I can use from you. Mostly looking for autos but do need some game used, almost all of it pre WWII

found a few game used I can use for my pc
    01 suzuki bat $40 (pc upgrade)
    00 W Clark glove $80
    16 ryan prime cuts patch#/5 what kind of bv are you looking for in trade (pc upgrade

and a few autos
    2017 glavine #/5 what bv in trade?

Any scans? Can't open photobucket,,,error message

will look at autos later

John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 06-11-2021 at 10:08 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

VERY small defect top left of patch window. I'll see what I can use from you. Mostly looking for autos but do need some game used, almost all of it pre WWII

found a few game used I can use for my pc
    01 suzuki bat $40 (pc upgrade)
    00 W Clark glove $80
    16 ryan prime cuts patch#/5 what kind of bv are you looking for in trade (pc upgrade

and a few autos
    2017 glavine #/5 what bv in trade?

Any scans? Can't open photobucket,,,error message

will look at autos later

John

Yeah that small detail will probably drive me crazy in the end but I'm still interested. Those game used I still have but no longer have the Glavine. Traded/Sold it awhile back. I'll have a new list of stuff tomorrow (huge list of everything I have for trade) but if you don't want to go through the whole list and are just looking for certain things like on card HOF autographs or something I can tell you what I have left. Either way is fine with me. Just putting the finishing touches on it tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Yeah that small detail will probably drive me crazy in the end but I'm still interested. Those game used I still have but no longer have the Glavine. Traded/Sold it awhile back. I'll have a new list of stuff tomorrow (huge list of everything I have for trade) but if you don't want to go through the whole list and are just looking for certain things like on card HOF autographs or something I can tell you what I have left. Either way is fine with me. Just putting the finishing touches on it tonight.

Found some autos and gued from your "old" list. I'll put something together and pm you later today. May be interested in hof on card autos not on your list...PLMK any new additions
    John
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 06-12-2021 at 09:43 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help in landing this sweet one but I'm still looking for more!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for more!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast