Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs, Habs, and More Habs! Final Four Edition!

It's been a hot minute since my last post, and in that time the Habs have won two playoffs rounds. Nice. If you told me at the start of February that they'd be here, I would say "well, obviously." If you told me that in March or April at this time....maybe not so much. But good things are happening in Montreal...and that goalie...wow.

That goalie! Let's start with a bunch of him, yes?
    First up, a glorious TTM hit!

Now for some cardboard fun:
    2016-17 SP Authentic Spectrum Autograph #110 Carey Price

And then there's this, paired up with that other guy I collect a bunch.

And lastly for Carey, this little UD Game Jersey. I need only the 2009-10 for the full run of them. Neat!

How about Tyler Toffoli! What a performer! He's been great from day one for this club, and hot diggity am I ever happy he is a Montreal Canadiens.

I've got a couple more incoming also, will keep updating this thread for as long as the boys are in the playoffs.

Who would have thought this guy would turn out to be something? Depth!

Speaking of incredible additions, here's a couple more TTM successes of note!

This guy....man, I take back any negative thing I ever said about him. He's a monster out there. A true playoffs performer.

And another deadline acquisition that had an amazing start! He petered off for a bit...but like Perry, what a playoffs performer. So cool that this future Hall of Famer is getting a good run in with the Habs!

And finally....the kid. What a future this young man has in front of him. Here's his first card, and the Gold variant /100. They're both sitting on my ePack until ready to ship. Have you seen what these things are going for? Makes me a little scared about what the YG is gonna run me. Start saving now, Habs fans!

I have five of this one....I will be definitely TTM'ing him next year.

GOLD!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Really like the show, but I have some bad news for you.... assuming you wanted a RC of the depth defenseman currently on the Habs, that's the wrong Erik Gustafsson. You want the guy who has RCs in 2015-16, with the Blackhawks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/...ueid/0/hide/0/

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Really like the show, but I have some bad news for you.... assuming you wanted a RC of the depth defenseman currently on the Habs, that's the wrong Erik Gustafsson. You want the guy who has RCs in 2015-16, with the Blackhawks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/...ueid/0/hide/0/

Well that was a dollar-fifty well spent. LOL

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well that was a dollar-fifty well spent. LOL

I only know this, because I'm guilty of the same mistake. What you might not realize about THE Erik Gustafsson: He was drafted by the Oilers.... and I have in my collection RCs & Autos of players that were drafted by Edmonton, never played for the Oilers, but did make the NHL somewhere else.

I bought a Cup RC years ago of the wrong Gustafsson, and only found out about my mistake recently..... and then bought an Ice RC to replace it. I'd like to get an autograph now too - so will be trying a TTM next season, after I know where he's playing :)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well if you need a YG ....

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Love those Carey's. He's been a super hero in the post season.

Best of luck to you and your boys the rest of the way!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nice show and tell! This playoff run is a pleasant surprise! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love those Carey's. He's been a super hero in the post season.

Best of luck to you and your boys the rest of the way!

I still get a little chuckle whenever they play the Superman theme after a big save. They used to do it for Roy, too.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bazinga

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Congrats on the Gold GDM. I was lucky enough to get one this week.