Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

Been a slow week but finally got 2 back

Back in 9 days

Brandon Stokley WR Broncos ~ Really awesome return as a Broncos fan I remember him touching us in the playoffs twice when he was with the Colts. My favorite play he ever made in a Broncos uniform has to be the miraclecatch against the Bengals

Back in 9 days as well

Bill Brooks WR Colts ~ He's a great signer. Was the first player elected to the Colts Ring of Honor

Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 3/16/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 325/660, 49.2% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more back today both back in 10 days

HOFer Roger Wehrli CB Cardinals ~ Another one for the "Enshrinement" custom set. Really happy with this one. I sent a $5 donation along with 4 customs. One of each and he kept one of each as offered.

Tim Irwin OT Vikings ~ He's a great TTM signer and is a lawyer now who puts on a annual bass fishing tournament every year in TN.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 back today in 9 days

Scott Case S Falcons ~ Another great TTM signer. Played for the Falcons much of his career before ending with the Cowboys. Helped them win a Super Bowl. Was a huge hitter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally after waiting for the long weekend to end I got 1 back today

in 25 days

HOFer Tony Dungy HC Colts - Sent this to his addy in Tampa but received it posted mark from Eugene, OR. Tony has a few books out that I encourage you to read. He is a super humble man and Im super happy to add this to make "Enshrinement" collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

! more back in 8 days

Bruce Armstrong OT Patriots ~ Not only was this a quick turnaround but he sent back an extra with a 1989 Score. Armstrong, in my opinion, should be considered for the HOF. Started 212 games out of 212 games, 6x Pro Bowler and 3x Second Team All-Pro. Armstrong is one of only 22 Patriots to have been inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame and one of only seven players to have his number retired (78).

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 more back today before the "no mail Sunday"....

in 10 days

HOFer Bob Lilly DT Cowboys ~ Im stoked to have "Mr.Cowboy" come back. He's one of my favorite players of all-time. He was one hell of a football player. I did send a $5 dollar donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 back in 7 days

Perry Williams CB Giants ~ 2x Super Bowl Champion. Was a reliable corner for the G-Men. Signed 1 custom, kept the other as offered but also sent back a 1993 Topps Gold.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice customs! My husband and I also create custom cards, we do lots of ttm and cuts....you have a cool style!

Cheers!

Laura

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 more back in 9 days with a $10 fee

HOFer Mel Renfro CB Cowboys ~ Always love getting HOFers back on my Enshrinement Custom. Renfro was a heck of a corner and return man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice customs! My husband and I also create custom cards, we do lots of ttm and cuts....you have a cool style!

Cheers!

Laura

Thank you I really appreciate that! I wish my wife was into the hobby but its just not her thing. But hopefully you and husband post some of yalls successes!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast