Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

2 more back

9 days

John Jefferson WR Chargers ~ A really good WR in his day. Very productive and made highlight catches. My opinion should be in HOF one day

48 days

Lloyd Cushenberry C Broncos ~ the starting center for the Broncos. Former All-American and National Champ at LSU

Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 3/16/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 325/660, 49.2% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 back on Saturday

returned in 10 days

Brian Finneran WR Falcons ~ Very underrated WR. Wasn't a flashy guy but he was very reliable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was out of town for a few days came back to 2 returns

in 12 days

Jim Otis RB Cardinals ~ Great TTM signer. Played at Ohio State where he was a All-American and a National Champion. And is second, only behind Archie Griffin, in career rushing yards.

back in 28 Days

HOFer Harry Carson LB Giants ~ Another one back for my "Enshrinement" project. Add his own card/thank you note for the donation I sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A nice mail day with 3 returns

First in 8 days

Darryl Williams S Bengals ~ Fromer Miami Hurricane player who was a All-American and National Champion in 1991. Is also enshrined in the UM HOF. Was one of the premier Safetys in the league but was widely underrated.

In 9 days

HOFer James Lofton WR Packers ~ One of the all-time greats at WR. Had some of the best hands to ever play the game. Was a $10 fee

Last but not least in 44 days

Dre Bly CB Broncos ~ Took a while but happy with the return. In my opinion is he has HOF numbers and was one of the top corners in the league during his prime,

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 back on Friday in 10 days

Roy Jefferson WR Steelers/Redskins ~ One of the most underrated WR in the history of the game. It blows my mind he wasn't selected to more Pro Bowls and All-Pros than what he did. He signed my card and also sent 2 of his own cards. Great success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally after a week of absolutely nothing got 1 back. Took 8 days

HOFer Dan Fouts QB Chargers ~ Fouts is about as automatic of TTMer as you can get. Super happy to have this one back. One of the best deep ball passers of all time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 back today

in 17 days

Emerson Boozer RB Jets ~ A really good RB in his day. Had some injuries that slowed him down. But did help the Jets win Super Bowl 3

In 23 days

HOFer Tom Mack G Rams ~ Another one back for th enshrinement set. Dude never missed a game and was one of the best offensive lineman ever to play the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more back today, both in 19 days

Jarrett Payton RB Miami Hurricanes ~ As a Hurricanes fan this is great one. As he helped beat FSU in the Orange Bowl in which he took home th eMVP in that game, he's also the son of the late great Walter Payton.

Pat O'Donnell P Miami Hurricanes ~ Another former UM alum. Currently the Bears starting punter. Really happy to have this back. He did keep one as offered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wanted to post a update on the "Enshrinement" custom set I'm working on. So far Ive got back 16 HOFers. I have quite a few out and more to go out. Hopefully most will come back

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more back yesterday

In 6 days

HOFer Sonny Jurgensen QB Redskins ~ Super fast return. People never talk about Sonny but to me he is the greatest pure passer to ever play the game. I encourage you to go what his highlights.

HOFer Joe Schmidt LB Lions ~ Another HOFer that is very unappreciated. He was the driving force in the 1957 NFL Championship game in which he helped completely shut down Jim Brown. Another Player I encourage to go watch the highlights of

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast