Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

1 back to start the week

in 40 days

Doug Betters DE Dolphins ~ 1983 Defensive POY, 1x Pro Bowl, 1x All-Pro, 64.5 career sacks

Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 4/2/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 333/660, 50.5% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some catching up to do

Back on 4/29 in 29 days

John Friesz QB Chargers ~ One hell of a college career. Bounce around the league. I think the Chargers gave up on him to early after a season ending injury in his 2nd season.

Back on 5/2 in 35 days

J.T. Thomas CB Steelers ~ 4x Super Bowl Champ, 1x Pro Bowl

in 13 days

Jim Sweeney C Jets ~ Really good C during his days. Only meant to send 1 Pacific card

Andy Heck T Seahawks ~ All-Rookie Team in 89 and 1x Super Champ as OL coach for the Chiefs

John Rade LB Falcons ~ over 1000 tackles in his career. All-Rookie Team in 83

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back yesterday

in 16 days

Mark Kelso S Bills ~ Really good player for the Bills back in the day. I still remember his 3 Int game against my Broncos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received 1 back on the 7th in

back in 29 days

Jason White QB Oklahoma ~ 03 Heisman Trophy winner. Was undrafted free agent but put up monster numbers in college and did it after having some serious injuries

one back today

in 57 days

Tim Grunhard C Cheifs ~ Former 2nd rd pick out of Notre Dame. Had a very successful career with the Chiefs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received 4 back today

in 6 days

HOFer Ron Wolf GM Packers ~ Wolf was responsible for Sign Mike Holmgren and trading fro Brett Favre in 1991 and signing Reggie White in 1993

in 12 days

Tyvis Powell S Ohio State ~ 6'4 220 safety out of Ohio State that has bounced around the league. Ive meet him a couple times in person and is authentic guy,

in 27 days

Tony Woods DE Seahawks ~ Former 1st rd pick in 1987 out of Pittsburgh. Played in 147 career games and started 125 of them

in 38 days

Danny Wuerffel QB Florida ~ 96 Heisman Trophy winner and College Football HOFer. Drafted by the New Orleans Saints in 97.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 back yesterday

in 67 days

Jim Otis RB Ohio State/Cardinals ~ My 2nd time writing to Mr. Otis. 1x Pro Bowl, 1968 All-American, 1968 National Champion, Ohio state Varsity HOF, Ohio State Football All-Century Team and remain second only to Archie Griffin among OSU RB in career rushing yards per game

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 came back yesterday

in 17 days

DeVier Posey WR Ohio State ~ I lived in Columbus when he played at OSU and I always thought he had 1st rd talent. Had it not been for the unfortunate events of "tattoo gate" in which he was suspended for much of his Sr. year I think he would have been a 1st rd pick. but none the less happy to have this one back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back on 5/26 in 13 days

Bryan Wagner P Chargers ~ Played with a lot of teams over the years. Played in the famous "Fog Bowl" game

back on 5/27

in 38 days

HOFer Steve Atwater S Broncos ~ my 3rd time writing him. need my 91 Pacific card signed for my set I'm working on.

In 57 days

Todd Lyght CB Rams ~ 1x Super Bowl Champ. Former 1st rd pick in 91

in 76 days

Dexter Carter RB 49ers ~ Former 1st rd pick out of FSU, Was a do it all back

in 60 days

Steve Jordan TE Vikings ~ What a great return, Didnt expect his to come back. 1x All-Pro, 6x Pro Bowler, Vikings Ring of Honor

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 back today

in 18 days

Rich Camarillo P Cardinals ~ 2nd time writing to him. Do is TTM HOFer and should be in the Pro football HOF.

in 7 days

Tim Krumrie DT Bengals ~ 2x Pro Bowl, 2x All-Pro, over 1,000 career tackles at DT, 700 solo and 34 sacks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 came back 6/4

both in 11 days

Fred Strickland LB Rams/Vikings ~ Very underrated LB during his day. Was a tackling machine

Joe Kelly LB Jets ~ Another underrated LB. Played in Super Bowl XXIII with the Bengals

3 back on 6/6

in 13 days

Wendell Davis WR Bears ~ Really good WR til a injury cut his career short

in 11 days

Paul Skansi WR Seahawks ~ A special teams ace. Is now a scout for the the Washington Commanders

also 11 days

Chris Jacke K Packers ~ Super Bowl XXXI champ, 1x All-Pro, Packers HOF

2 back on 6/9

in 17 days

Jake Long T Michigan ~ Fromer 1st overall pick by the Dolphins. Was 2x All-Pro, 4x Pro Bowl

in 14 days

Dave Szott T Chiefs ~ a solid starting offensive tackle in the league for manny years (14). played in 177 games and started 171. 1x All-Pro

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast