Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

D.J.Williams55 TTM Successes

I've been out of the game with TTM for a few years now with moving around and life in general but I started sending out again. All of my letters that I write hand written with personal touch and I always offer for the athlete to keep atleast one of the customs I make. I've started to see some returns

First one back in 13 days ~ Stephen Alexander TE Broncos - Really happy to have this one back. He didn't have any cards in a Broncos jersey so had to make a custom.

Last edited by D.J.Williams55; 07-05-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 4/2/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 333/660, 50.5% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received another one back today in 8 days

HOFer Dick LeBeau CB Lions - Super stoked about this one. One of the first of hopefully many with my "Enshrinement" custom.

SCF Rewards
    Country

future post...hopefully
    Last edited by D.J.Williams55; 06-11-2021 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

today was a nice 3 return day. I'll post 2 and the 3rd one I'm going to keep private for now.

First up back in 11 days

Gary Green CB Chiefs - Happy to have this future HOFer. Signed 2 customs. I did offer for him to keep one but didn't. Green is a player the has the all accolades to be in the Hall but just isn't...yet!

2nd return in 11 days as well

Casey Wiegmann C Broncos - As a Broncos fan this is a great return. Signed 1 custom and kept one. Sent back a thank you note. Casey is best known for his time with the Chiefs but he made his lone Pro Bowl w/ the Broncos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back 2 more today both in 7 days!

HOFer Chris Hanburger LB Redskins - He personalized both cards. He's a great signer and his HOF speech was one of the best ever heard

HOFer Charlie Joiner WR Chargers - He singed all 4 of my cards. I always offer for a player to keep one of each custom I make so it was shocking to see all 4 come back. He's probably the best HOF TTMer there is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 1 more back in 11 days

Billy Thompson CB Broncos ~ He should already be in the HOF. One of the best CB in the league during his time. I sent 2 custom with the offer to keep one and he did. He also sent back a thank you note.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more back in 20 days

HOFer Aeneas Williams CB Cardinals ~ Super happy to finally get this one back. Even inscribed w/ Romans 10:9

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Those customs are outstanding. They look great.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those customs are outstanding. They look great.

Thank you! I really appreciate that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I had 2 successes and 1 failure today

Failure: Rickey Dudley TE Ohio State/Raiders/Buccaneers ~ he sent back both of my customs unsigned also sent back my letter. His way of saying don't send me anything. Was worth the try but won't waste anymore time on him

Now on to the success

First one back in 13 days

Shawn Springs CB Seahawks ~ Was a huge fan of this guy going back to his time at Ohio State. Really a great athlete.

Second success in 30 days

Jamar Johnson S Broncos ~ Super excited about this guy, He's from where i live and played HS ball literally right around the corner from house. He was just drafted by the Broncos this year and has a very bright future.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast