Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

! back yesterday. My longest wait yet.

in 59 days

HOFer Steve Atwater S Broncos ~ Atwater is one of my favorite players of all time. Dude did it all for us and Im super happy he finally got into the Hall. I plan to write to him again with one of my "enshrinement" cards but Im going to wait a little before sending again.

Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 4/2/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 333/660, 50.5% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more back today

in 8 days

Dick Vermeil HC Rams ~ Super Bowl Winnig Head Coach of the Greatest Show on Turf.

In 29 days

HOFer Billy Shaw G Bills ~ Another one back for the Enshrinement set. He even sent back a personalized note. Did send him a donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got one back on the 8/21/21

In 8 days

Dan Saleaumau DT Chiefs ~ Very underrated player. Played in 1 Pro Bowl and was All-Pro for a season. Was inducted into the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame in 2019.

SCF Rewards
    Country

after a really slow week i got back 2 on Friday

In 30 days

Pat Swilling LB Saints ~ Was part of the "Dome Patrol". Guy was one hell of a LB and one day should be considered for the HOF. 5x Pro Bowl, 2x First Team All-Pro, 2x Second Team All-Pro, NFL Defensive Player of the Year and 100 sack club

In 17 days

HOFer Cliff Harris S Cowboys ~ Saw a lot people getting him back but I waited til he was enshrined to be able to add to the "Enshrinement" set. Really great player with a long shot to make the team, but defied all odds

SCF Rewards
    Country

Closing out the week with 1 return

in 11 days w/ $10 fee

HOFer Dave Robinson DE/LB Packers ~ Really love adding this to the Enshrinement set. Cant beat adding a Vince Lombardi Packer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wanted to post a update on the "Enshrinement" custom set I'm working on. So far Ive got back 16 HOFers. I have quite a few out and more to go out. Hopefully most will come back

This is an AWESOME set!! Looks just great! Thanks for posting your fun successes!

Cheers!

Laura

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received 1 back yesterday

in 34 days

Rick Upchurch WR/KR/PR Broncos ~ 4x Pro Bowl, 5x First Team All-Pro. Member of the 70's and 80's All-Decade teams and is a Broncos Ring of Fame member. One of the greatest KR/PRers of all-time. Still currently hold 11 Broncos records.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 in today

in 23 days w/ $5 donation

Roger Brown DT Lions ~ 6x Pro Bowl, 2x First Team All-Pro. Member of the Lions Ring of Honor. one of the best DTs during his playing days. Should be in the HOF in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 return to finish out the week

in 93 days

Deron Cherry S Cheifs ~ How this guy isn't in the HOF is beyond me, 6x Pro Bowl, 5x All-Pro, 1986 NFL Defensive Player of the Year, 1988 NFL Man of the Year, 80's All-Decade team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been a while since I last posted. Ive been out of town and really haven't been able to send out but I had a few success waiting on me when I got back.

in 26 days

HOFer Ken Houston S Redskins ~ one of the greatest safety's to ever play the game. 12x All-Pro, 12x Pro-Bowler, 70's All-Decade tema, member of the 75th and 100th Anniversary All-Time Team

in 42 days

HOFer Walter Jones T Seahawks ~ One of the best offensive tackles during my era of growing up. I wanted him in college and thought out the pros. 6x All-Pro, 9x Pro-Bowl, 2000's All-Decade team, 100th Anniversary All-Time Team

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast