Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well that’s unfortunate. It’s a great little video.

The Montreal Canadiens are one win away from a visit to the Stanley Cup Finals. Thursday is going to be one heck of a night. It’s also St-Jean Baptiste Day, so the storybook ending could be there. What a feeling.

Carey! Carey! Carey!

And, blast it all, everyone’s Caufield YG just went up another $25 in the presale. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like your video may have violated Bill C10

Click the link and it works fine.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

As much as I like Vegas, a Habs Final would be epic.

Remember that time everyone was doubting Carey Price before this season? .....
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Caufield is a special player. I wonder what hairball the SCF Curmudgeon will cough up today.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

As much as I like Vegas, a Habs Final would be epic.

Remember that time everyone was doubting Carey Price before this season? .....

Before? How about during!?!? LOL

We had people clamouring for Jake Allen to be starter for the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, I like Jake. Of all the players I sent TTM's to this season, he was the second overall return. LOL But you don't leave this man on the bench when it counts.

Part of me still can't believe this is actually happening. They say the fourth win is the most difficult...and I just hope that it happens Thursday.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight's the big night! And the Habs are making it extra special for the fans - if you're a Club 1909 member check your portal. :)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys will not believe what I got my hands on today. S&T to come in the days ahead.

What a game so far. Carey robs Karlsson who had as good a look as a player will see. And Caufield. What a roof job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kudos to the Habs and their fans. I am the furthest thing from a Canadiens fan but I've watched more of their games than ever this postseason and they are legit. Suzuki and Caufield are unreal. Paul Byron is a playoff star. Their system is working to perfection and Carey Price is dominating. I hate that your team is going to the finals, but congratulations.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a sight. I'm still rocking with joy. It's been 28 years. Some of those years were very lean. But wow....look at these beauties.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to give credit for this Habs season where it is due with a really big thank you to one Jim Benning for not signing Tyler Toffoli. Without him this team would not have even made the playoffs.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456