Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its ok though, from what i hear there's a new show coming out thats only available to Quebec residents(Cause nobody else cares). Its called:

Coulda been a Contenda, Starring Brenda (Gallagher) lmfao

Just for the record, Québec has different laws when it comes to lottery rules and things like that. I live in Ontario now, but I am a native Québecois.I find any insinuations you're making pretty insulting. There are many, many proud Canadians in Québec , and if you are implying they're not real Canadians...take a hike. Not cool, and knock it off.

Last edited by jameslacarte; 06-21-2021 at 01:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Surprised there is not much talk about the glove save Lehner made last night.
    Believe that if they initially called it a goal it would have stood. On some of the slow motion replays you can clearly see the puck hitting the back of the webbing in the catchers mitt. For sure the mesh was completely over the line but not enough to over rule the original call.

Officiating is very inconsistent with missed calls going both ways but clearly Montreal is getting the worst of it in my opinion.

Just shows you what can happen. It is not always the best team to advance but the team who is playing the best come playoff time. Regular season is just a gauge. A shout out to the Habs from getting out from under a foot on the throat in the first round to becoming a semi finalist. Does not surprise me that the leafs let them up but sure does disappoint me.
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Surprised there is not much talk about the glove save Lehner made last night.
    Believe that if they initially called it a goal it would have stood. On some of the slow motion replays you can clearly see the puck hitting the back of the webbing in the catchers mitt. For sure the mesh was completely over the line but not enough to over rule the original call.

Officiating is very inconsistent with missed calls going both ways but clearly Montreal is getting the worst of it in my opinion.

Just shows you what can happen. It is not always the best team to advance but the team who is playing the best come playoff time. Regular season is just a gauge. A shout out to the Habs from getting out from under a foot on the throat in the first round to becoming a semi finalist. Does not surprise me that the leafs let them up but sure does disappoint me.

He was a difference maker last night, and I agree with you...to a point. If it had been called a goal on the ice, Vegas probably challenges for goalie interference since Staal was very much up in Lehner's grill. With the coin-flip nature of the War Room, maybe it still stands, maybe not. But yeah, very close call.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Montreal Canadians-The only team in the History of our great game,(maybe in all of Sports), to have a full blown Riot after they won the Stanley Cup. Whats up with that? Sounds like some backwards crap to me!!
    In 1993 the Jays were about to win they're 2nd of Back to Back titles, you didnt see any nonsense like that in Toronto.
    Hard to respect a team or its fan base when garbage like that happens...
    Lets see what happens this year win or lose!! Should be interesting..
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 06-21-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A critical Game 5 tonight in the desert.

Habs stole Game 3 thanks to Carey and his 43-save effort; Vegas stole Game 4 riding Lehner who was stellar. So here we are.

Looks like Vegas may be going back to Fleury tonight based on him being first goalie off the ice at practice.

Puck drops just after 6pm.

Go Habs Go!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Go the Knights Go!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

A critical Game 5 tonight in the desert.

Habs stole Game 3 thanks to Carey and his 43-save effort; Vegas stole Game 4 riding Lehner who was stellar. So here we are.

Looks like Vegas may be going back to Fleury tonight based on him being first goalie off the ice at practice.

Puck drops just after 6pm.

Go Habs Go!

Yeah, 6 pm your time. Do you know how late I have to stay up for this?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

How important is game 5! Go Habs go!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, 6 pm your time. Do you know how late I have to stay up for this?

Gonna be a late one for the friends out east!

here, enjoy this little pregame appetizer:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gonna be a late one for the friends out east!

here, enjoy this little pregame appetizer:

Looks like your video may have violated Bill C10
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast