Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2021 Prizm Draft, couple big hits

Stopped by the local today to do a deal and with that completed I broke some 2021 Prizm Draft as I have long been a fan of college football going back to the Press Pass days.

Here are the best hits of the boxes I broke.

Hit two of these

Nice Silvers

Best of the autographs

Redemption Justin Fields Blue Ice numbered to 75 ( second Fields auto I have hit this year) redeemed with Panini

3/10

As I mentioned, I did a deal, took in some cards that I could care less about and our awesome owner said he would give me two packs of Prizm Draft. One from a hybrid box and one from a hobby box he had opened for pack out.

I asked him if anything good had been pulled and he got a funny look. He then told me that from the open hobby box for pack out he had pulled a Trevor Lawrence autograph from the very first pack. Well bummer, that was one of the two cards I had hoped to pull.

Well the owner walks over and grabs one pack from the hybrid box and one pack from that open box where the auto of Lawrence had been pulled. I open the hybrid pack first and it was nothing.

Rip into the hobby back thinking the box is dead, the case is dead.

As mention ripped the hobby pack from the back spine of the pack and I see it! Could NOT believe the back of the card I was soon to see it I knew what iw was, the other card I had hoped to pull today.

What was the last card in the pack?

What a loaded box! Pretty amazing day at the local!
    Last edited by ronfir; 06-23-2021 at 01:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very loaded box. Congrats!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Orioles
    See coolsharkymd's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

nice job!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Very sweet cards and thanks for sharing!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

With me pulling the Color Blast Lawrence and then the redemption for the Blue Ice Fields. I cut a deal with our local and bought the Lawrence auto that was in the same box as the Color Blast.

Kind of thought they belonged together!

Last edited by ronfir; 06-17-2021 at 08:38 PM.