Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: State of the hobby

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

lol, so now there is a second Laff Young Guns card in the extended... Upper Deck really has no limits to saturation.

Wonder how everyone feels about the 900+ PSA graded S1 Young Guns with the rounded corners.

Reminds me of Kovalchuk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I saw a case or so of the Extended product and hockey has gone the way of the other major sports and this is not a good thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw a case or so of the Extended product and hockey has gone the way of the other major sports and this is not a good thing.

I just saw Zeree’s box of Extended. This stuff looks like crap.

Too little too late Ud. You picked the wrong rookie crop (can you call three good rookies a crop?) to do this with

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I wanted to get excited about Extended, but the rookie lineup is really rough.
    Plus, with products like SP Auth and Stature coming up at increased price points, I think i'm sitting this one out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Extended is due to Covid no? Would be strange if it was loaded with future hall of fame rookies lol
    The Laffy YG at least looks like the original should have...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

The product is about the Easter Eggs that are impossible to hit and aren't worth that much in the first place.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derzockersports's Items on eBay

The product is about the Easter Eggs that are impossible to hit and aren't worth that much in the first place.

I agree with the 'impossible to hit', but these are extremely collectable and the collectors chasing them will be willing to pay handsomely for them. Sure, there are a couple 05-06 Tribute YG Exclusives that aren't going to pay for your box, but most of the checklist will.

The one that scares me is that you want to talk production numbers... 230 base, 100 'inserts' each with exclusives /100 and high gloss /10 plus other numbered inserts (like SPx Finite /2999)... I honestly haven't watched too many breaks because it's not a product that interests me, but I'd be curious how often you hit a numbered card. UD1/UD2, it's about 2-3 to a case, so 1 every 4-6 boxes on average. The increase in this product looks like you might get 1-2 per box...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Saw a few more cases of Extended and it still doesn't impress me. The numbered cards are a couple per case it looks like but the exclusives cards that were the staples in series 1 and 2 and non existent and I have yet to see one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saw a few more cases of Extended and it still doesn't impress me. The numbered cards are a couple per case it looks like but the exclusives cards that were the staples in series 1 and 2 and non existent and I have yet to see one.

That sounds disgusting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sounds disgusting.

Did I mention the rounded cornets are back?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345