Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - six43dpnc will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

@six43dpnc I like the ozzie smith and harold baines you have for trade. Let me know if you see anything I have that you like. I'll need to keep posting more stuff. I know I have 3 cut HOF autos in storage somewhere and a signed baseball. I forget who signed them :0)

Didn't see anything on your tradepage. Plmk when you have pics of the cut autos. Not interested in any baseballs.

What Ozzies are you interested in?
    john
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 09-17-2021 at 11:23 AM.
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

New week. Let's trade!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have these "ON CARD' auto's -------------------- 1983 DON. HOF Heroes #26 Bill Dickey encased NM 7 by GAI Certified --- 1983 DONRUSS HOF Heroes #12 Lou Boudreau encased PSA/DNA Certified --- 1983 DONRUSS HOF Heroes #33 Carl Hubbell encased PSA/DNA Certified ---1998 DONRUSS SIGNATURE Significant Signatures Don Sutton #ed 0541/2000 encased graded EX-MT 6 by PSA --- 1964 TOPPS #153 Dick Williams encased authentic autograph by Beckett & JSA

SCF Rewards
    Country

AND I have these "CUT" HOFer auto's available --------------------

Pee Wee Reese - not a "card" - picture cut out of a magazine and auto'ed - encased and PSA/DNA certified

Charley Gehringer/McCoskey - not a "card" - cut auto's that were put on (not written on) the back of a business card (3 x 5) - encased and PSA/DNA certified

Rick Ferrell - 2008 SP LEG. CUTS Leg. Sig. LC-RF #ed 011 or 017/108 (not sure, was hand written)

Edd Roush - 2002 SP LEG. CUTS ERo2 #ed 144/155 (hand written)

Ted Radcliffe/Judy Johnson - 2011 SP LEG. CUTS NLG-JR #ed 4/7 (hand written)

Ted Lyons - 2008 UD TIMELINE TCS-TL 1927 #ed 04/12 (hand written)

Stan Coveleski - 2010 Leaf Sports Icons Update 21 of 29 encased by Beckett

Bill Terry - 2012 Leaf Spurts Icons 16 of 20 encased by Beckett

Al Barlick - 2012 Leaf Sports Icons 22 of 30 encased by Beckett

Jessie Haines - 2010 Razor Sports Icons 1 of 11 encased by Beckett

Buck Leonard - 2012 Leaf Cut Signature History of Baseball Edition encased by Beckett

Hank Aaron - 2011 Leaf Best of Baseball Cut Signatures encased by Beckett

George Kelly - 2010 Leaf Sports Icons Update 8 of 25 encased by Beckett

Cool Papa Bell/ Monte Irvin - 2009 Razpr Sports Icons Update #3 of 10 encased by Beckett (crack in case on the Irvin side, but it doesn't affect to card/sig.)

Al Lopez - 2009 Razor Sports Icons Update #19 of 55 encased by Beckett

PLMK if you'd be interested in any of these, or of the ones on the previous post. THANKS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I have these "ON CARD' auto's -------------------- 1983 DON. HOF Heroes #26 Bill Dickey encased NM 7 by GAI Certified --- 1983 DONRUSS HOF Heroes #12 Lou Boudreau encased PSA/DNA Certified --- 1983 DONRUSS HOF Heroes #33 Carl Hubbell encased PSA/DNA Certified ---1998 DONRUSS SIGNATURE Significant Signatures Don Sutton #ed 0541/2000 encased graded EX-MT 6 by PSA --- 1964 TOPPS #153 Dick Williams encased authentic autograph by Beckett & JSA

Hi Rodney, thought I might hear from you. Found a few on card cert autos on the bay so I thought it may be time to expand a little, since some hofers have no "pack pulled" autos and these are on card. Have 2 mathews, 1 boudreau, 1 Grimes incoming

Can use the Boudreau and Hubbell from this post and the Lyons from the other post. (not a big fan of the leaf cuts, though). maybe can use the Dickey (but not a fan of GAI either)'

What do you like from my flickr?

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, thanks for your quick reply and interest. I just checked your "flickr". Here are the ones that interest me -------------------

VHTG...HOF... - EDDIE MURRAY auto --- JIM PALMER auto's --- CAL RIPKEN, jr auto --- B ROBINSON auto

FT MLB HOF - MIKE MUSSINA auto --- JIM PALMER auto

MLB HOF GU - F ROBINSON Ult. Leg. gu

PLMK if you have any offer(s). THANKS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, thanks for your quick reply and interest. I just checked your "flickr". Here are the ones that interest me -------------------

VHTG...HOF... - EDDIE MURRAY auto --- JIM PALMER auto's --- CAL RIPKEN, jr auto --- B ROBINSON auto

FT MLB HOF - MIKE MUSSINA auto --- JIM PALMER auto

MLB HOF GU - F ROBINSON Ult. Leg. gu

PLMK if you have any offer(s). THANKS, Rodney

Do you have a pic of the Lyons? Saw some autos on the bay, some I like more than others

Working on trade offer

thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, thanks for the quick reply. No, I don't have a picture of the Lyons auto. The one I have has his written name and address. The written "Ted" is like this, with a horizontal line on the vertical one (not like some that have the "T" with the top part slanted with the top line just on the left. The "04/12" is in the upper left (on a different paper). The signature/address is cut from an envelop, and on top of the paper the "04/12" is on. If you still need a picture, I'll get my wife to take it and send it to you (I'll need your e-mail address) when she gets home after work & dentist check-up today. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, thanks for the quick reply. No, I don't have a picture of the Lyons auto. The one I have has his written name and address. The written "Ted" is like this, with a horizontal line on the vertical one (not like some that have the "T" with the top part slanted with the top line just on the left. The "04/12" is in the upper left (on a different paper). The signature/address is cut from an envelop, and on top of the paper the "04/12" is on. If you still need a picture, I'll get my wife to take it and send it to you (I'll need your e-mail address) when she gets home after work & dentist check-up today. Have a good day, Rodney

Thanks, Rodney.....close to making a trade offer. Please have her send the pic to
    [email protected]

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, my wife has just taken, and sent, the pictures (front & back) of the Lyons auto card.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast