Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - six43dpnc will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, my wife has just taken, and sent, the pictures (front & back) of the Lyons auto card.

Thanks for the pics. Like that one.

Your Dickey, Boudreau, Hubbell, Lyons

for my autos Murray #/16, Ripken #/8, Robinson #/26, Palmer leaf #/15, Mussina, and F Robinson gued

Also, for my leaf Palmer legends #/10, make an offer from leaf Coveleski/Terry/Haines/Kelly/Leonard if you'd like

John
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

John, thanks for the quick reply and offer. I went back and "looked" again at the ones that interested me. I noticed that the F Robinson Ult... gu has a damaged upper right corner (it shows up white instead of card color). Could you replace it with one of the other two Palmer auto's (I saw you have three Palmer auto's, and one is already in our trade) ? If that is okay, post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. If not okay, hope we can work out another trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, thanks for the quick reply and offer. I went back and "looked" again at the ones that interested me. I noticed that the F Robinson Ult... gu has a damaged upper right corner (it shows up white instead of card color). Could you replace it with one of the other two Palmer auto's (I saw you have three Palmer auto's, and one is already in our trade) ? If that is okay, post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. If not okay, hope we can work out another trade. Have a good night, Rodney

Yep, there's a little white on the upper right (that's in my card description). Can't sub another Palmer auto for that one.

Like any of these?
    Dickey for Ripken?
    Boudreau for Mussina?
    Hubbell for B Robinson?

john
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 09-22-2021 at 09:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, thanks for the quick reply and offers. With all of the 'others" that have been mentioned in the trade, how about this replacement on the F Rob.:(1) instead of the "white corner" F Rob replace it with your Nolan Ryan SP LEG. CUT bat card OR (2) keep the "white corner" F Rob in trade. with either the Steve Carlton S S patch or Jim Thome SPECTRUM patch added. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, thanks for the quick reply and offers. With all of the 'others" that have been mentioned in the trade, how about this replacement on the F Rob.:(1) instead of the "white corner" F Rob replace it with your Nolan Ryan SP LEG. CUT bat card OR (2) keep the "white corner" F Rob in trade. with either the Steve Carlton S S patch or Jim Thome SPECTRUM patch added. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

So the trade will look like this, right?

Your Dickey, Boudreau, Hubbell, Lyons

for my autos Murray #/16, Ripken #/8, Robinson #/26, Palmer leaf #/15, Mussina, and Ryan gued bat

Post it if that's right
    John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, it has been posted, please confirm. THANKS. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Have a good day, Rodney
    @six43dpnc - I see that you have confirmed. THANKS. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Thanks, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 09-22-2021 at 08:19 PM. Reason: adding "@..."

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, it has been posted, please confirm. THANKS. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Have a good day, Rodney
    @six43dpnc - I see that you have confirmed. THANKS. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Thanks, Rodney

Will mail thur. Thanks for the trade
    John

SCF Rewards
    Country

John, just wanted you to know, they arrived today. THANKS. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

John, just wanted you to know, they arrived today. THANKS. Have a good day, Rodney

Hi Rodney, thanks as well. Especially like the Lyons cut
    John

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Having trade withdrawals here, Help me with some trades!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast