Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Will Vladimir Guerrero Jr. win the Triple Crown in 2021

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Will we see it or not

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Will we see it or not

Greetings:
    I know that it is not the halfway point of the season but looking at league leaders at moment. If the season were to stop today Vladimir Guerrero Jr. would have won the Triple Crown in the American League. The 1st Triple Crown since Miguel Cabrera won it back in 2012. My question for you to respond to is will he do it or will Ohtani prevent him from doing it. Answer the poll & please comment on why you voted that way.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I picked "No, cause he'll..." because not only will he "slump" BUT someone else could come to a good/great batting streak. Triple Crowns are HARD to get from the beginning to the end of a season.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    @OriolesFan thanks for the vote I was wondering if anyone was reading this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's made a pretty good run at it
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/