Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is attending

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Who is attending

Greetings:
    It's just 1 month 5 days away but who's going to be attending the 2021 NSCC in Rosemont,Illinois. I know that I will be attending it w/some great friends especially my good friend @LoQtus I'll be there Opening night July 28th wearing my SCF shirt & my The Ohio State University cap so if you spot me don't hesitate to say hi. I have always looked forward to going to the National & meeting up other fellow SCF members. Hopefully SCF will try to get back & having a booth again to help with new members & such. I know that in the past @doniceage would have set up to show people the insights of the site & answer alot of questions as well take pictures of things that were found or seen during this time. So as I stated above who else is going.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Have a good time.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    @OriolesFan I am sure that I will have some fun hopefully I can find more off my 1975 OPC set as well get a reasonable prices for the Tom Seaver RC,Steve Hamilton,& Brooks Robinson from the 1967 Topps set & someone has some of the Variants as well to complete that set.I am surprised not many responses so far on this post.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still up in the air if I am attending. I called a few buddies who I have gone with in the past and so far two of them were no go. So still just putting out some feelers to see if I am going to make the drive as I know I will not be staying the whole week. Will be fun for sure. @michigandan. Are you going?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    @doniceage if you are there Opening night lmk so I can have you meet up with a mystery guest plus I think according to Loqtus there's still some vacant rooms where we're staying at.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Still up in the air if I am attending. I called a few buddies who I have gone with in the past and so far two of them were no go. So still just putting out some feelers to see if I am going to make the drive as I know I will not be staying the whole week. Will be fun for sure. @michigandan. Are you going?

DON

not this year

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Noted brother.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    @doniceage if you are there Opening night lmk so I can have you meet up with a mystery guest plus I think according to Loqtus there's still some vacant rooms where we're staying at.

Will lyk have to decide what I am going to do. There a lot of options to go as the industry summit is right around the corner and then have to decide about going to Cheboygan to visit family as usual. Only so many vacation days.

Mainly, only wanting to get a auto or two so those two signers might determine what days I come. Of course need to check to see what they are signing for and if it worth it from my perspective.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Less than a month now until the show not many SCF members are attending or what.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Less than a month now until the show not many SCF members are attending or what.

Well look at it like this you posted this in the baseball forum. So you already cut out anyone that does not look in the baseball forum. On top of that people have to have a interest in your title WHO IS ATTENDING. I mean would you open a thread like that in the baseball forum? It has been viewed 200 plus times but I bet the 10 of these views are mine. So, in all seriousness I doubt t many people going to the Nationals have even seen this thread.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast