Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Can’t win in seven if you don’t lose three. LOL
    I am alternating between despair and “never say die” today—so many things that the Habs have done right all through the playoffs (well, Game 5 of Round 1) just aren’t happening in this series. The defence has been sloppy, they’re not scoring the ice breaker making them chase the game, and while Price has made some big stops he hasn’t been the “next level playoffs Price” of rounds in the past. And let’s give credit where credit is due: Tampa Bay is a really good hockey team. They deserve to be where they are. They’ve capitalized on almost every mistake the Habs have made, and made them pay dearly.

But! This team has been down before. They’ve had to play against the best team in every round and they’ve triumphed. They’re not going down without a fight. To a man they’ll give it their all to the final whistle.

And because I need to laugh, and want to give my fellow Habs fans a laugh….

”Hey KK how many games in a row are the Habs gonna win?”

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey KK '' What's the goal Against Average in the Finale for Carey Price ? ''

4 (Actually over 4 LOL)
    Last edited by Ruffles22; 07-03-2021 at 07:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

price

Last edited by Ruffles22; 07-03-2021 at 07:23 PM. Reason: double post

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

me thinks you can stick a fork in les habs
    they arent playing the leafs
    this one IS over
    although its a shame tampa cant win it at home in front of their fans
    there werent any last year during the bubble year and there wont be many tampa fans in montreal
    and price isnt gonna be mvp vasilevskiy will be.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Winnipeg Jets Calgary Flames

It's still hard to believe that the Habs made it all the way to the finals. Yes, "anything" can happen but after starting 7-1-2 this season, they were 17-20-9 for 0.467 P%, 22th OA in the league and a minus 25 goal differential.

Just like last year with the never seen 24 playoffs team format, they knew they had no business being there so they made sure to make the best of it! Whatever happens, they can be proud of themselves. I hope Carey Price doesn't get lambasted.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Even if the Habs do lose against Tampa, (by far the best team in the league), it was one hell of a run! Were they lucky? Probably. The Leaf lost Tavares and the Jets Scheifele but they still beat a very good team in the Vegas Golden Knights! If they’d be down 3-0 agains any other team, I’d be pissed. This is a Tampa Bay, a boosted club with arguably the best goalie, the best forward and the best defenceman in the league! Hope we find a couple of the missing pieces that could help us get the cup next year for Carey!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Even if the Habs do lose against Tampa, (by far the best team in the league), it was one hell of a run! Were they lucky? Probably. The Leaf lost Tavares and the Jets Scheifele but they still beat a very good team in the Vegas Golden Knights! If they’d be down 3-0 agains any other team, I’d be pissed. This is a Tampa Bay, a boosted club with arguably the best goalie, the best forward and the best defenceman in the league! Hope we find a couple of the missing pieces that could help us get the cup next year for Carey!

Going to be a very interesting summer ahead for the team - I think Bergevin will do some tinkering and I don't expect that we will see Tatar or Drouin in a Habs uniform next season.

Cool little tidbit, nothing more - Dominique Ducharme has actually coached a team all the way back from 0-3 before, when he was coach of the Halifax Mooseheads.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Tampa mayor has suggested that maybe the bolts should let the habs win,...so Tampa can celebrate on home ice.
    Be careful what you wish for.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

KK out.

Romanov & Kulak in.

Some new line combos as well tonight.

This is not the end!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Going to be a very interesting summer ahead for the team - I think Bergevin will do some tinkering and I don't expect that we will see Tatar or Drouin in a Habs uniform next season.

Cool little tidbit, nothing more - Dominique Ducharme has actually coached a team all the way back from 0-3 before, when he was coach of the Halifax Mooseheads.

I'll probably need a few Mooseheads when this is over.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast