Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Stanley Cup Finals - Montreal Canadiens Vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Ahh.. Montreal. A city that riots even when you win :P

Two top-notch goalies going against eachother in this match-up. Really hoping for more than 2 GAA for both goalies this series. Hoping for tons of hits and high-paced hockey. I will miss3-4 games because I'm out camping.

Tampa should win, they are the better team but you cannot ignore the high that Montreal is on, their tenacity and clearly their mix of young talent and their new veterans is working for them this playoffs. Oh, and Carey Price. I guess that concussion did him well :P
    Last edited by Cunnuc; 06-26-2021 at 07:38 AM.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's happening!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Unexpected, but awesome! The last time the Habs went to the Finals was in 1993.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I hope the Habs win it for Carey. He deserves it.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was nice listening to Bergevin's presser this morning. You get the sense of just how invested he is in this group of players.

Sucks about Armia going into the protocols. As I understand it the players are all double-vaxxed so they're likely just being extra cautious (close contact?) -- hopefully will be back with the team in short order. Word is that Ducharme can be back on the bench starting in Game 3.

Just over 24 hours to go. Hey @Pheebs888 you have some news? LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Was nice listening to Bergevin's presser this morning. You get the sense of just how invested he is in this group of players.

Sucks about Armia going into the protocols. As I understand it the players are all double-vaxxed so they're likely just being extra cautious (close contact?) -- hopefully will be back with the team in short order. Word is that Ducharme can be back on the bench starting in Game 3.

Just over 24 hours to go. Hey @Pheebs888 you have some news? LOL

Well, I guess you could call it news yes :) I'm going to be attending all the games in montreal on the press gallery and cover the final for sportsology! I'm insanely happy and I need to thank @doniceage for that, since he's the one who introduced me to Russ all those years ago! It's a dream come true and I cannot wait to be back at the Bell Centre. Thanks Don!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Hope we all get to enjoy the show Price and Vasilevskiy will put on.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, I guess you could call it news yes :) I'm going to be attending all the games in montreal on the press gallery and cover the final for sportsology! I'm insanely happy and I need to thank @doniceage for that, since he's the one who introduced me to Russ all those years ago! It's a dream come true and I cannot wait to be back at the Bell Centre. Thanks Don!

Glad to make it happen Karine. You deserve everything that has come your way. Look forward to your write ups during the Stanley Cup Finals.

Don

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast