Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let the game 7s begin!!!

Let the game 7s begin!!!

Whos your team? I have a feeling the Avalanche are going to lose tonight, but still should be a good game. Bring on the hockey!!!

2. Kronozio
    I hope the Avalanche wins tonight, I watched the 3rd period last night and I'm glad, I almost turned it off but then Sakic put the first goal in and it was off to the races then, it just sucks they lost in OT.............

Originally posted by Prospect King
    how are the Flyers doing?
    They are playing game 7 against Toronto right now on ESPN.

I don't really follow hockey anymore since I'm boycotting the Pens but I sure hope the Lanche and Flyers both lose!

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I don't really follow hockey anymore since I'm boycotting the Pens but I sure hope the Lanche and Flyers both lose!
    :explicit: :getmad: :321: :guns: :wicked: :booze:

I'll be rooting for the MN Wild...would be nice to see a new expansion team advance to the next round.

But by the same token, I wouldn't be too happy if my Lakers lose the series to the Timberwolves, lol

Well 2 out of the 3 games sucked but the Wild vs Lanche game was a goodie with a nice OT goal scroed by Minnesota. Can we have a moment of silence for the Lanche, Leafs, and Blues.

was a very good day for MN sports.

Hockey team advances

Basketball team averts going back to L.A. down 0-2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast