Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

Add Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen to Portman Signed Cut?

I will be seeing Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen in August when they come to San Antonio. The plan is to add them to my Portman signed cut from her book Fables. It's a blank page with just her signature. What are your opinions?
    Last edited by skaboss241; 06-26-2021 at 05:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my opinion is no. If it were a picture or canvas or something that had all 3 on there than yeah I would say go for it but, since the Portman is on something that is just hers, I would just leave it be.

Also, may I add, I extremely dislike you because you've met Natalie Portman and get to meet Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christiansen. As a huge Star Wars die hard I am extremely jealous.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

haha. I actually intend to cut the page out. I wouldn't want the to sign if it was still in her book because, I agree that would not make sense. The plan is to get the page signed and then frame it up with a photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been thinking about this and I still think I would go individual but, I think that is more just my personal choice.